1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Warning: Maintenance will begin in approximately 1 hour.  (Midnight Server Time) Please keep local copies of works in progress.

Xxx rp Banners and which age groups they are directed at

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Victor Markov, Jul 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Could we limit not only who can access a xxx rp by age group, but who can also see that banner by age group. I see some LT rps and since I'm on my phone I can't exactly tell which age group it's targeting and get an error every time I click on it. So, yeah. Would be nice if that suggestion was acted on. Less headaches for everyone.

2. I WANT to, but there have been complications in getting the banners to display properly. D: So as soon as those issues are worked out, that is a thing we'd like to have.

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. Thanks, Diana. ^.^ I'll be patient.

4. That is a swell idea! I personally don't do Liberteen or Libertine, but it would be nice to see those banners targeted at certain age groups.

• Thank Thank x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.