Xiaolin Showdown: Gong Yi Tanpai!

C

Chaac

Original poster
I know there is a lot of activity with new Interest Checks today, but I'm finishing off the details of this idea, so I figure I may as well dip my toes in the pool and see if there's enough interest to run this.

In case anyone is unfamiliar with the Kids WB show; Xiaolin Showdown is a show where a group of Xiaolin monks need to collect as many Shen Gong Wu (ie. magical artifacts) as possible in order to keep them from the hands of those who would use them for evil (ie. to rule the world).

First and foremost, the main purpose of this idea is to create a legitimately competitive game with 2-3 teams of four to collect as many Shen Gong Wu as possible. There will be several temples (ie. starting points), and whenever a Shen Gong Wu were to appear, you will all race to reach it before the other team can, and in the (likely) chance that two teams reach it at the same time, you'll need to fight for it by wagering the Shen Gong Wu you've already collected via a Xiaolin Showdown.

Anyways, I'd need 8-12 people interested in order to give this a go, and I'll likely need to create a Discord or Clan in order to make keeping check of things easier for myself and for everyone else involved, depending on what sounds easier to everyone. Also, if enough people are interested and a few of you are willing to help me GM, we could get more folks involved to make things even more hectic!

Anyways, cheers guys, I hope there's interest in this idea. ^^'