XCOM 2 - Iwaku Roster (Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll see what I can find. :)

Is this you asking to make it your voice?
Yep!

Also, if you could change the armor to these specific specs, that would be greatly appreciated!

Colors :
Primary-Steel
Secondary-Maroon
Head-MJOLNIR Mk. V regular
Chest- Tactical/Patrol
Left Shoulder- MJOLNIR Mk. V
Right Shoulder- CQC
Wrist- Tactical/TACPAD
Utility-Hard Case
Visor Color- Black
Knee Guards- Grenadier
!

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
So I updated @Archwar
yzUYkPc.jpg

And added Insanity.

@Touch of Insanity
0AFUJjQ.jpg

This appears fun, so why not?

Relevant Info
  • General Armour Colour: Red
  • Halo Armour Preference: Don't know, could you pick one for me?
  • Voice: Japanese, or Asian in general
Classes
7. Explosion Maniac

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
@Mari here you are :)
AQvfNSC.jpg

Also it just dawned on me, I never showed what I look like. :P
AajR8yn.jpg

Oh and @Archwar it also dawned on me that you don't have the visor colour you want.
The thing there is that I can edit it, but there's some bug that auto resets it as soon as I customise you again. Now, I'm just playing around with the Character Pool atm and ain't in-game yet, so I don't know if this a glitch exclusive to the pool or not. If it is, I'll vary the visor colours once I start the campaign. If not, everyone's going to be stuck with the default visor colour. :/

Edit: Also I found a Trump voicepack. Any takers? :P (JK, I wouldn't wish that on anybody).

• Love
Reactions: Mari
@Mari here you are :)
AQvfNSC.jpg

Also it just dawned on me, I never showed what I look like. :P
AajR8yn.jpg

Oh and @Archwar it also dawned on me that you don't have the visor colour you want.
The thing there is that I can edit it, but there's some bug that auto resets it as soon as I customise you again. Now, I'm just playing around with the Character Pool atm and ain't in-game yet, so I don't know if this a glitch exclusive to the pool or not. If it is, I'll vary the visor colours once I start the campaign. If not, everyone's going to be stuck with the default visor colour. :/

Edit: Also I found a Trump voicepack. Any takers? :P (JK, I wouldn't wish that on anybody).
I love it! Thank you!!!

• Thank You
Reactions: Mari
Status
Not open for further replies.