Wut

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget the part where Gwazi is a legendary hero.

Gwazi hasn't even been here for like... more than a week. I'm surprised his avatar was one of the first things that stood out to you.
It was the first thread that I saw before my page refreshed.

A war has started, and I'm on the medic team, tending to the injured and potentially dead people
By the Geneva Conventions, Medics can't be shot.

Thanks, Crimean War.

Geez, even with Gwazi gone there's talks of a rebellion and war. You people are barbarians. :P

Reactions: Kagayours
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jorick
Psh. This is just @Buttercorn 's opportunity to call herself something snazzy, like "The Real Diana." Or "The Diana With Power!"

But I AM the real Diana.

Obviously I need my admin status back so I can return things to normal here.

But I AM the real Diana.

That's like my kids saying their me and trying to give their date of birth to get R rated movies on the cable box.....

But I AM the real Diana.

giphy.gif

Geez, even with Gwazi gone there's talks of a rebellion and war. You people are barbarians. :P
YOU'ZE KANT 'AVE NO WAAAGH WIVOUT DA ORKS!!!!!

wAAAGH.

There. You may have war and rebellion now.
And ov corse we'z bar-bare-ee-unz, we'z ORKS!

YOU'ZE KANT 'AVE NO WAAAGH WIVOUT DA ORKS!!!!!

wAAAGH.

There. You may have war and rebellion now.
And ov corse we'z bar-bare-ee-unz, we'z ORKS!
Support my bid to the throne and I'll change your name back to green.

But I AM the real Diana.

No one will fall for that silly disguise. You need the "Notacat" or "Notanowl" or Not-a-whatever-the-fuck in your name. And your picture should be a magical girl owl covered in sprinkles instead of a regular owl.

And I think that's against the rules, but I probably don't need to say that since adminlady herself is here.

Support my bid to the throne and I'll change your name back to green.
Hey, I know this is all a joke, but I'm going to be a Killjoy McNofunnington for a minute.

This is technically impersonation of another user, which is against the rules even if you're impersonating someone who isn't an Admin. You might not be serious, but some dumbasses are gonna buy it. People are also going to tag you or contact you by mistake. You prolly shouldn't do this. You're not in trouble, I'm just pointing that out.

I've gotta side with Astaroth here. Claiming Diana's name sure was a nice joke and all, but in the long run it brings nothing good to anyone.

Huh. This reminds me of the Ban Gwazi threads.

Silly minions, I am all powerful. I can change everyone's names. I could turn you all in to Butters is I wanted to. >:3

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gonzo and Astaroth
Silly minions, I am all powerful. I can change everyone's names. I could turn you all in to Butters is I wanted to. >:3
Don't mind me, I'll just go disappear for a bit. I have a shrine to build.

Buttercorn is love. Buttercorn is life.

Status
Not open for further replies.