Write with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saint Anne

Original poster
Hello!

I'm just dying to write right now. I typically use some sort of fantasy in all of my writing. It may include mythology, magic, angels-- you name it.

Character races I have played and enjoyed:

Super Hero
Mastermind- villain.
Merfolk
Vampires (Psyonic, traditional/ NOT TWILIGHT)
Seers
Elemental
Changelings
Fae creatures
Alien
Elf
Human
Dragon/dragoon
Unicorn
Demons
Angels
God's (think Greek)
demi gods/ heroes
Mech-tech
Cyborg

and many many more!!!!

I play male and Female characters.

I'm less interested in sappy romance and more interested in adventure stories, though if romance occurs along the way so be it. Fluff is cute.

Things that I find important are flaws and depth to Characters. Be creative and throw something new at me! The same old angsty run away teen who no one understands doesn't interest me... Now, a cursed angsty teen out for revenge-- that might be a little different. :p

I only write in third person past tense and prefer partners who write in a similar style. I don't take control of other peoples characters and don't expect you to take control of mine. Also, I don't like fast forwarding in the middle of a scene unless we agree to do so-- I can't tell you how urking it is to want to have a character interject in a dialog only to have had my writing partner already skip to the next day and leave my character swallowing their words.

Drop me a line if you're interested in RPing with me.

Do you have any interest in doing something adventurous with aliens and space and all that?

Awesome! Do you have any plot ideas in mind? Would you want to do something where one character is an alien used to space travel and the other is a human and not aware of intelligent life in space? Or could be another alien not aware of space travel and all. I'm just spit balling.

And if you don't have any ideas, I can probably come up with some if you give me some things you like to see in an rp.

Any plot ideas you have, let's roll them out in PM. ^_^

Hey there! I'm interested in RPing with you, this all sounds interesting, though I'm stuck on where we could start, plot wise.

^_^ PM me and we can figure something out, if you like.

I am interested in one of these paring's, but I was wondering which one was your favorite?

I don't really have a favorite pairing. I enjoy Rp's being varied, so I'm pretty flexible. ^_^ PM me!

I'm interested in RPing with you, and I'm kinda in the mood for almost anything, so...yeah!

Hey, definitely interested in talking about an RP if you're still open to any~

you sound very fun to Rp with! send me a Pm and we can talk about possible RPs!

Status
Not open for further replies.