Write a Novel with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kattekerma

Original poster
Hi there! If you clicked on this, then you're interested in writing a novel of some kind with me! And that's great, it's exactly what I need. The basics of this is that I want to write a novel, a book, whatever you want to call it and I'm gonna need some help to stay on track and some new, fresh ideas. I have tons of things planned but I'm open to new things always! So if you've read all this, let me get to the actually plot, the reason you're here.

Seventeen year old Rosinda Baker, often called "Rossi", has synesthesia, a particular mental condition where your senses overlap. While most cases have people who simply see colors to music and days of the week, Rossi's condition has become more extreme as she grows older. Not only can she see sounds, taste colors and feel things without even touching them, Rossi is beginning to see things that are otherwise invisible. When her distant uncle passes away and she's invited to the funeral, she sees something strange: the pale ghostly figure of Uncle Giovanni. Yet it doesn't stop there. Rossi is beginning to see the entire invisible population of ghosts...

Now this is just the premise, the beginning of the plot. If the idea interests you, then PM me and I'll fill you in on all the other details and what not. Thanks! I'm looking forward to hearing from one of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.