1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Wow this is embarrassingly simple. (FxF. Longterm. Slice-Of-Life. Romance. 18+)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Beatrice, Dec 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SO SIMPLE! Haha :')

A little about me: I'm 19, from the United Kingdom. I currently attend University and I have a lot of time free in-between lecturers, so I'd love to have a fun rp! :)

Plot: It's alarmingly simple, and very very domestic. It's literally going to be romantic, fluffy and...boring? To some people? Very domestic, with a hint of fantasy. Basically, our characters are modern vampires. They're 'mates' and they've been together for a long time. They don't age and they live like normal humans. We basically rp their lives together as a married couple. Maybe then even have children who are grown up and stuff? I just want to rp domestic stuff!

Length: A small paragraph? Longer if you're inspired :)

Pm or thread?: Pm for sure!

Libertine scenes: Probably, but not a lot. There's just the potential for it.

Replies: I know this is a tough ask and I know everyone gets busy, but I'm looking for speed-of-light replies right now. Very quick. The quicker, the better. I can usually have a reply out in ten minutes, and obviously when I'm busy it'll take a while longer (But I promise to warn you whenever possible).

What I'm looking for: Someone nice who isn't afraid to have a chat in-between rp'ing. I promise, I don't bite ^^

Contact me if you're interested xxxx

These are our character appearances (I hope they're okay? I tend to picture their appearances first without meaning to).

My character: https://41.media.tumblr.com/3c8b98aa6ff563bc4d42a1bb80b8bbb9/tumblr_ngp13dS6As1snca1ho1_1280.jpg

#1 Beatrice, Dec 26, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
  2. - Still looking!

3. I'm interested!!!! ^_^ Please pm when you get the chance to. :)

4. Will do! :)

5. - Open still

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.