2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magic, Romance, Slice of Life
Not since I've been here because I've never been here. Though I used to roleplay a lot and that has declined in the past Three years. Basically Three years ago the place I used to RP at kinda went to hell and I haven't roleplayed in three years. It's sad, I know, but I am ready to get back in the game...Even if I may be a tad rusty.

Oh, right, Sorry totally Rude. Let's start off with a Hello that would normally be proper.

So Hello, I'm Santario you can call me San. I'm horrid at this kind of thing Seriously so I'll be following the little set up thing.

I am a Female
24 I will be 25 in April
I am in fact new to this site, but not role playing by far I started role playing 13 years ago so that made me 12ish when I started.
I like both group and single RP's. Group can be a bit disorganized most of the time but still not apposed to them.
I like making snowmen and snuggling up to a fire. Preferable the fire after the snowman making because that gets cold.
Mz. Hyde by Halestorm is the current song that is played every time I open my music player, for now at least.

So...Uhm yeah. Bad at this. If you have questions feel free to ask. I may or may not have an answer.

Hi there Santario! :D Welcome back to roleplaying!

Why thank you, and that is probably the most adorable picture I have ever seen.

Welcome to Iwaku. Hopefully Iwaku will become your new home : ) It's nice here.

I'm October nice to meet you.

Thank you, thank you. Glad to be here.

Welcome to Iwaku ^^

Hope you find some great stories to partake in, and of course Enjoy your stay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.