Would You Like To Buy A Heart?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by kiro to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A good short comic, but I'm rather a emotionless shell...

I'm a bot.

Mmmmmm.... That was some good writing right there.

Well that's a bit depressing.

........6.5/10

While I love it, I've seen it countless times.

That was decent, but I felt more confused by the concept and the ending than anything else (HANDS OFF YOUR KEYBOARD I'M NOT ASKING FOR AN EXPLANATION).

Then again, I am a bit of an ice queen

Too bad I've never seen this before because now I don't get it.

I absolutely adored it. :3 Thank you for sharing this, Gwazi! The feels are strong with this one here. T^T

It's not bad and I hate to be a naysayer here, but I saw it coming from a mile away. Then again the kind of stuff which gets me teary eyed I learned not to talk openly about in public.

Not only do I lack a head, I also lack a heart. No feels felt today my good sir.

What have you done to me!? Take these feels back, I don't want them!

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I need this thread needs more feels. :3

No! Staph it! I can't handle the feels!

*Shoves more feels into thread in an attempt to get rid of them*

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Thanks for sharing definitely ^^
It was really nice, sad and all that.. Overall, so true in some cases ;)

That was so adorable. I was like, "this is boring" at first, then it turns out the dude gives part of his own, than the saleswoman has no heart, he offers it, the saleswoman is a sick girl, then the other guy is a doctor, then I can't stop the feels! My eyes are slightly watering! And that is saying a lot for me.

No! Staph it! I can't handle the feels!

*Shoves more feels into thread in an attempt to get rid of them*
I can't handle all these feels! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.