World of Decay {Interest Check}

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Melon

Original poster
Ok, so this is my first role play in a while, and very first role play on this site. I hope this is an acceptable idea. Also, I would love input, because I am still a tad bit confused on how RP's work on here. *grins nervously*

I present to you...*drum roll*

World of Decay

It all happened in an instant. The explosions, the screams. Parents frantically looking for their children. The distant growls and clicks from some unknown threat. What were any of us to do? Simple, make a run for it. Some of us hid in groups and waited things out. As time passed, they soon began to realize that being in a group was becoming dangerous. Some became sick and died, while others, well they just went insane. We began to find that the more of us died out, the more of 'them' increased. The people that remained in groups, were turned on by their fallen comrades. The once dead body becoming reanimated. Those people were so foolish to think that they would survive. Oh how they were wrong. Now, the loners on the other hand, they were survivors. They are smart, cunning, and quick on their feet. While the others died off, they live on. Us, those survivors, we fight everyday just to survive. Soon enough we will have to group up, the thing we dread the most is becoming a reality. Maybe we can survive, maybe all our abilities put together will make things a whole lot easier. Even so, what can we do in this world, this world of decay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is the 'zombie' apocalypse, and you are one of the few who have survived this hell on earth. You are what they call a 'loner', the ones that have chosen to live by themselves during all of this. You are the ones that have excelled above the rest in this test against humanity. Sadly, you will soon have to leave your life of solitude and join a group of fellow loners. What other choice do you have, the zombies are becoming stronger and are starting to stay in large hordes. What other choice do you have? Either die and become reanimated, or keep fighting, with others by your side. It is your decision, your move on this chess board of life.

(I really like zombies)

this sounds great i would very much like to take part in this

Never attempted an apocalypse RP, interest piqued.

Would like to know more too.

• Thank You
Reactions: Minibit
Am I going to Die? if not Sure if yes Still Sure. love this

Always will be interested in zombie apocalyptic games and role playing. Bring it on!
Count me in please ..;))

I'm interested. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.