✮Hair Description✮
Ashen white and fairly well kept.

✮Height✮
5'7

✮Weight✮

✮Piercings✮
None

✮Marks✮
Takeda doesn't have any identifying marks or anything on him.

8df4dc5926301d6358d14f73770c23c7.jpg

✮Personality✮
All around, Takeda is probably the nicest man anyone could ever cross paths with, always willing to help someone or even give up the shirt on his back should the situation call for it. Brave, caring, dependable, Takeda's a real sweetheart if someone can really get him warmed up to them, which isn't too hard on account of how nice he is. No matter what kind of emotions are thrown at him, whether it'd be along the lines of anger or sadness, he'll handle them professionally, making him out to be quite loveable.

✮Strengths✮
Courage
Bravery
Optimism
Uncanny Charming
Singing

✮Weaknesses✮
Gullible

✮Fears✮
Fighting
Spiders

✮Secrets✮
His Virginity- Takeda's never had his first time before, neither with a man nor woman. He even had to asked Kori to give up a first kiss for him, so it is in his best interest that he evades the question or at least promotes himself if he can.
___________.jpg

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮

✮Friends✮
Kori Hatake

✮Enemies✮

✮Other✮

✮Theme/Favorite Song✮

✮Anything Else✮
Kissed by a demon
4187354a5cbd9acb82474e78a07c4516.jpg

✮Name✮
Kori Hatake

✮Nickname(s)✮
The Big Bad Wolf
Licorice

✮Gender✮
Male

✮Sexuality✮
Bisexual

✮Demon or Human✮
Human

✮Type✮
Bad Boy

✮Eye Color✮
Scarlet Red

✮Hair Description✮
His hair is a void black

✮Height✮
5'7
✮Weight✮
174 lbs

✮Piercings✮
None

✮Marks✮
Kori has a scar going diagonal from his right eyebrow down to his cheek.
An entry wound from a round is present just off centered to the left of his abdomen with an exit scar just above the entry wound on his back.
Kori has a half-sleeve tattoo on his right arm starting at his shoulder and stopping just at his forearm.

✮Personality✮
Personality wise, Kori has many traits that would immediately have him pointed out as a bad apple so to speak, for one, he is abrasive and hot-headed. He's often aggressive and ill tempered thanks to a lack of trust due to a harsh past, the constant paranoia that everyone's out to get him causes him to alienate himself and distance from others. Despite him being short tempered, he does have somewhat of a heart and tends to keep that caring and gentle side under-wraps. His attitude towards the opposite sex differs from his usual attitude, he can exhibit a flirtatious nature but it's usually rare to actually see him try and make an effort with a woman unless she really catches his eye.

✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
Strengths: Kori is very well maintained physically, performing impressive feats of strength and speed, never straying from an intense daily regiment of training. In addition to his physical strength he is also a very skilled pianist, a closely guarded field that he excels in is his ear for music, something he dearly admires.

Weaknesses:

Kori is far from physically weak but in terms of mental weakness he fails, always doubting himself.
The sound of gunfire at times throws Kori into a blind panic, acting as a trigger event that throws him into his most vulnerable state.

✮Fears✮
Abandonment

✮Secrets✮
One of Kori's personal secrets is his love for all things that live, nature and people, the tough front his puts on is merely a facade used to hide his secret.

Kori is also a very skilled pianist, a closely guarded field that he excels in is his ear for music, something he dearly admires.

He has a soft spot for animals also, especially dogs.

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
Ask?
✮Friends✮
Takeda Hattori
✮Enemies✮
He might make some
✮Other✮

✮Theme/Favorite Song✮
The Heavy-The Big Bad Wolf

✮Anything Else✮
Kissed by a demon

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox=, gray, solid]

[fieldbox=Marcus Evans, red, solid]
THEME SONG
NAME: Marcus Evans
NICKNAMES/ALIAS OR:He hasn't thought one up yet
BIRTH DATE: July 30
SEXUALITY: Straight
ETHNICITY: African American
OCCUPATION
HAIR
EYES
HEIGHT
WEIGHT
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
BODY BUILD
CLOTHING STYLE
HEALTH AILMENTS
POWER/ABILITY (ONLY ONE POWER AND PUT AT LEAST ONE WEAKNESS)
STRENGTHS (OTHER THAN THEIR POWER)
WEAKNESSES (OTHER THAN THEIR POWER WEAKNESS)
FEARS
SECRETS
HABITS
PERSONALITY (POSITIVES AND NEGATIVES)
THOUGHTS (Do you think The Dark Ones need to be stopped by force or by fairness? Do you know if you would join them in the end yet? Or would you fight them at all cost? Do you think the Government will find out, if so, what do you think they will do to The Gifted Ones?)
GOALS (Become a true superhero, like the ones in the comics and movies. Defeat The Dark Ones and the evil gifted ones. Become a villain, etc...)
HIDDEN DESIRES (Something you want to do that might seem taboo or wrong to others if they knew)
TABOOS (Anything that you see as horrible and should never have existed in the first place, something you banned on a personal level)
CRUSH/PARTNER/LOVE INTEREST/FUCK BUDDY
FRIENDS
ENEMIES
NEUTRAL
EXTRA (Anything else you want or need to add)

[/fieldbox]

[/fieldbox]​
[fieldbox=, gray, solid][/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=, gray, solid]

[fieldbox=Marcus Evans, red, solid]
THEME SONG
NAME: Marcus Evans
NICKNAMES/ALIAS OR:He hasn't thought one up yet
BIRTH DATE: July 30
SEXUALITY: Straight
ETHNICITY: African American
HAIR: Jet Black
EYES: Dark Brown
HEIGHT: 6'0(72 inches)
WEIGHT: 175
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
BODY BUILD
CLOTHING STYLE
HEALTH AILMENTS
POWER/ABILITY (ONLY ONE POWER AND PUT AT LEAST ONE WEAKNESS)
STRENGTHS (OTHER THAN THEIR POWER)
WEAKNESSES (OTHER THAN THEIR POWER WEAKNESS)
FEARS
SECRETS
HABITS
PERSONALITY (POSITIVES AND NEGATIVES)
THOUGHTS (Do you think The Dark Ones need to be stopped by force or by fairness? Do you know if you would join them in the end yet? Or would you fight them at all cost? Do you think the Government will find out, if so, what do you think they will do to The Gifted Ones?)
GOALS (Become a true superhero, like the ones in the comics and movies. Defeat The Dark Ones and the evil gifted ones. Become a villain, etc...)
HIDDEN DESIRES (Something you want to do that might seem taboo or wrong to others if they knew)
TABOOS (Anything that you see as horrible and should never have existed in the first place, something you banned on a personal level)
FRIENDS
ENEMIES
NEUTRAL
EXTRA (Anything else you want or need to add)

[/fieldbox]

[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=, gray, solid][/fieldbox]

[
[tab=General][/tab]​

NAME

Marcus Evans

NICKNAMES

BIRTH DATE
July 30th

SEXUALITY
Heterosexual

ETHNICITY
African American

OCCUPATION
High school/​
[/tab]
[tab=Appearance]

HAIR
Short, jet black hair

EYES
Dark brown

HEIGHT
6'0 (182.88 cm)

WEIGHT

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
A scar at the corner of his right eye going diagonal at left to right from top to bottom
A winning smile

BODY BUILD
Muscular

CLOTHING STYLE
[/tab]
[tab=Personal]

HEALTH AILMENTS

Allergic to wasps

THOUGHTS?

"Heroes are supposed to stop the bad guys and if they dark ones are really as bad as I hear, someone's gotta do it if no one else will."

"Uhhh, me? A bad guy? I don't think I could do that to Ginevra, she'd kill me, literally."

"If the government wants me, I hope they know I'll be fighting them every step."

GOALS
"I want to see the world take a step forward instead of back, the craze about us super powers is starting to look like a civil movement in the making.

HIDDEN DESIRES
"I'd think a lot of what I like is taboo, but I guess I wouldn't mind an audience if you catch my drift..."
"Top of list, a threesome would be nice."

"Don't tell her I told you but, Ginerva.."

TABOOS
"That weird bathroom stuff people like, people who eat shit..just no."

"I really don't like seeing people do drugs....but, cigarettes....uh."

Bio
Marcus comes a particularly well off background, originating from a middle class family of five, he usually didn't have much to care about. That was, until the storm hit and tore his world asunder, he lost his oldest and youngest brother, it seems like every day for him that he questions why they didn't just let him die with his brothers.

FEARS
Spiders
Hurricanes
Falling(Uncontrolled)

SECRETS
He likes Ginevra
Can't drive to save his life

HABITS
He procrastinates​
[/tab]
[tab=Super power info]
[bimg=bcenter|https://media.giphy.com/media/10kZCIHWje9Oco/giphy.gif[/bimg]
Name
He actually doesn't have one yet.

POWER
Organic Steel Transformation

Abilities
Marcus can transform his body tissue into an organic, steel-like substance that grants him invulnerability to most injury. His armored form can withstand ballistic penetration as well as temperature extremes from 70º above absolute zero (-390º F) to approximately 9000º F. Marcus cannot become partially or selectively armored; his body is either entirely converted, or not at all. Even his eyes become steel-like. Through an act of will, he can transform virtually instantaneously into his armored state, and can remain in that form for an as yet undetermined amount of time. Once in his armored form, Marcus remains so until he consciously wills himself back to normal. If he is rendered unconscious, however, he spontaneously reverts to his normal form. In his armored state, he retains his normal human mobility, his endurance and speed don't seem to be enhanced.

Weakness
Strong Magnets-Provided with the right size and strength of magnet, he can be immobilized, forcing him to revert to his human self.

Electricity- High voltages will conduct through his metal body and incapacitate him.

Outfit
[/bimg]​
[bimg=bcenter|https://media.giphy.com/media/10kZCIHWje9Oco/giphy.gif[/bimg]
[/tab]
[tab=Personality]

PERSONALITY
Curious and Open Minded- Almost always wanting to know new things
Loyal-Friends like him come pretty rare, he'll stand by your side no matter whatr
Serious- He knows when to be serious when the sutiation dictates
Suave-When he really gets into the tone, he can get himself out of and into situation
Mr.Nice Guy- Marcus is often called too nice a guy
Temper- He's got a long fuse but the second it's run down, you may want to run.

Bacon
Waffles
Video Games
Working out/Exercise

DISLIKES
Bullies
Horrible People

STRENGTHS
Physical Ability
Well Educated
Quick Thinker

WEAKNESSES
Soft Spoken

[/tab]
[tab=Relationships]

TBA

FRIENDS
Ginevra Bonheur ~ Best friend (Though he does hold some stronger feelings for her than just a mere close friendship)
Sammuel Kirrona ~ Friend

ENEMIES
None

NEUTRAL
Everyone

EXTRA
5 :)
Powerful!
FC: Lee Thompson Young​
[/tab]
[/tabs]
[/bimg]

<p>
</p><p><br /></p><p><br /></p><p>[tab=General][/tab]</p><p>
</p><p><font face="courier new">NAME</font></p><p><br /></p><p>Marcus Evans</p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">NICKNAMES</font></p><p><br /></p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">AGE</font></p><p>18</p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">BIRTH DATE</font></p><p>July 30th</p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">GENDER</font></p><p>Male</p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">SEXUALITY</font></p><p>Heterosexual</p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">ETHNICITY</font></p><p>African American</p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">OCCUPATION</font></p><p>High school/</p><p>[/tab]</p><p><br /></p><p>[tab=Appearance]</p><p>
</p><p><font face="courier new">HAIR</font></p><p>Short, jet black hair</p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">EYES</font></p><p>Dark brown</p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">HEIGHT</font></p><p>6&#039;0 (182.88 cm)</p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">WEIGHT</font></p><p>175</p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">DISTINGUISHING FEATURES</font></p><p>A scar at the corner of his right eye going diagonal at left to right from top to bottom</p><p>A winning smile</p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">BODY BUILD</font></p><p>Muscular</p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">CLOTHING STYLE</font></p><p>1</p><p>2</p><p>3</p><p>4</p><p><br /></p><p>[/tab]</p><p><br /></p><p>[tab=Personal]</p><p>
</p><p><font face="courier new">HEALTH AILMENTS</font></p><p><br /></p><p>Allergic to wasps</p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">THOUGHTS?</font></p><p><br /></p><p>&quot;Heroes are supposed to stop the bad guys and if they dark ones are really as bad as I hear, someone&#039;s gotta do it if no one else will.&quot;</p><p><br /></p><p>&quot;Uhhh, me? A bad guy? I don&#039;t think I could do that to Ginevra, she&#039;d kill me, literally.&quot;</p><p><br /></p><p>&quot;If the government wants me, I hope they know I&#039;ll be fighting them every step.&quot;</p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">GOALS</font></p><p>&quot;I want to see the world take a step forward instead of back, the craze about us super powers is starting to look like a civil movement in the making.</p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">HIDDEN DESIRES</font></p><p>&quot;I&#039;d think a lot of what I like is taboo, but I guess I wouldn&#039;t mind an audience if you catch my drift...&quot;</p><p>&quot;Top of list, a threesome would be nice.&quot;</p><p><br /></p><p>&quot;Don&#039;t tell her I told you but, Ginerva..&quot;</p><p><br /></p><p><br /></p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">TABOOS</font></p><p>&quot;That weird bathroom stuff people like, people who eat shit..just no.&quot;</p><p><br /></p><p>&quot;I really don&#039;t like seeing people do drugs....but, cigarettes....uh.&quot;</p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">Bio</font></p><p>Marcus comes a particularly well off background, originating from a middle class family of five, he usually didn&#039;t have much to care about. That was, until the storm hit and tore his world asunder, he lost his oldest and youngest brother, it seems like every day for him that he questions why they didn&#039;t just let him die with his brothers.</p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">FEARS</font></p><p>Spiders</p><p>Hurricanes</p><p>Falling(Uncontrolled)</p><p><br /></p><p><br /></p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">SECRETS</font></p><p>He likes Ginevra</p><p>Can&#039;t drive to save his life</p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">HABITS</font></p><p>He procrastinates</p><p>[/tab]</p><p><br /></p><p>[tab=Super power info]</p><p>[bimg=bcenter|https://media.giphy.com/media/10kZCIHWje9Oco/giphy.gif[/bimg]</p><p><font face="courier new">Name</font></p><p>He actually doesn&#039;t have one yet.</p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">POWER</font></p><p>Organic Steel Transformation</p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">Abilities</font></p><p>Marcus can transform his body tissue into an organic, steel-like substance that grants him invulnerability to most injury. His armored form can withstand ballistic penetration as well as temperature extremes from 70º above absolute zero (-390º F) to approximately 9000º F. Marcus cannot become partially or selectively armored; his body is either entirely converted, or not at all. Even his eyes become steel-like. Through an act of will, he can transform virtually instantaneously into his armored state, and can remain in that form for an as yet undetermined amount of time. Once in his armored form, Marcus remains so until he consciously wills himself back to normal. If he is rendered unconscious, however, he spontaneously reverts to his normal form. In his armored state, he retains his normal human mobility, his endurance and speed don&#039;t seem to be enhanced.</p><p><br /></p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">Weakness</font></p><p>Strong Magnets-Provided with the right size and strength of magnet, he can be immobilized, forcing him to revert to his human self.</p><p><br /></p><p>Electricity- High voltages will conduct through his metal body and incapacitate him.</p><p><br /></p><p><br /></p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">Outfit</font></p><p><br /></p><p>[/tab]</p><p><br /></p><p>[tab=Personality]</p><p>
</p><p><font face="courier new">PERSONALITY</font></p><p>Curious and Open Minded- Almost always wanting to know new things</p><p>Loyal-Friends like him come pretty rare, he&#039;ll stand by your side no matter whatr</p><p>Serious- He knows when to be serious when the sutiation dictates</p><p>Suave-When he really gets into the tone, he can get himself out of and into situation</p><p>Mr.Nice Guy- Marcus is often called too nice a guy</p><p>Temper- He&#039;s got a long fuse but the second it&#039;s run down, you may want to run.</p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">LIKES</font></p><p><font face="courier new">Sweet Tea</font></p><p><font face="courier new">Bacon</font></p><p><font face="courier new">Waffles</font></p><p><font face="courier new">Video Games</font></p><p><font face="courier new">Working out/Exercise</font></p><p><br /></p><p><br /></p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">DISLIKES</font></p><p>Bullies</p><p>Horrible People</p><p><br /></p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">STRENGTHS</font></p><p>Physical Ability</p><p>Well Educated</p><p>Quick Thinker</p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">WEAKNESSES</font></p><p>Soft Spoken</p><p><br /></p><p><br /></p><p>[/tab]</p><p><br /></p><p>[tab=Relationships]</p><p>
</p><p><font face="courier new">CRUSH/PARTNER/LOVE INTEREST/FUCK BUDDY</font></p><p><br /></p><p>TBA</p><p><br /></p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">FRIENDS</font></p><p>Ginevra Bonheur ~ Best friend (Though he does hold some stronger feelings for her than just a mere close friendship)</p><p>Sammuel Kirrona ~ Friend</p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">ENEMIES</font></p><p>None</p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">NEUTRAL</font></p><p>Everyone</p><p><br /></p><p><font face="courier new">EXTRA</font></p><p>5 :)</p><p>Powerful!</p><p>FC: Lee Thompson Young</p><p>[/tab]</p><p>[/tabs]</p>[/bimg]

General
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net...borgLTY.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090908005023
NAME

Marcus Evans

NICKNAMES

BIRTH DATE
July 30th

SEXUALITY
Heterosexual

ETHNICITY
African American

OCCUPATION
High school student

Appearance
http://assets1.ignimgs.com/2013/08/19/lee-thompson-young-1280jpg-88290e_1280w.jpg
HAIR
Short, jet black hair

EYES
Dark brown

HEIGHT
6'0 (182.88 cm)

WEIGHT

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
A scar at the corner of his right eye going diagonal at left to right from top to bottom
A winning smile

BODY BUILD
Muscular

CLOTHING STYLE

Personal
http://25.media.tumblr.com/0cacfcbec2d2f53f1ab6439cff721fe3/tumblr_mlbfc4U8ty1qa601io2_r1_500.gif
HEALTH AILMENTS

Allergic to wasps

THOUGHTS?

"Heroes are supposed to stop the bad guys and if they dark ones are really as bad as I hear, someone's gotta do it if no one else will."

"Uhhh, me? A bad guy? I don't think I could do that to Ginevra, she'd kill me, literally."

"If the government wants me, I hope they know I'll be fighting them every step."

GOALS
"I want to see the world take a step forward instead of back, the craze about us super powers is starting to look like a civil movement in the making.

HIDDEN DESIRES
"I'd think a lot of what I like is taboo, but I guess I wouldn't mind an audience if you catch my drift..."
"Top of list, a threesome would be nice."

"Don't tell her I told you but, Ginerva.."

TABOOS
"That weird bathroom stuff people like, people who eat shit..just no."

"I really don't like seeing people do drugs....but, cigarettes....uh."

Bio
Marcus comes a particularly well off background, originating from a middle class family of five, he usually didn't have much to care about. That was, until the storm hit and tore his world asunder, he lost his oldest and youngest brother, it seems like every day for him that he questions why they didn't just let him die with his brothers.

FEARS
Spiders
Hurricanes
Falling(Uncontrolled)

SECRETS
He likes Ginevra
Can't drive to save his life

HABITS
He procrastinates

Super power
https://media.giphy.com/media/10kZCIHWje9Oco/giphy.gif
Name
He actually doesn't have one yet.

POWER
Organic Steel Transformation

Abilities
Marcus can transform his body tissue into an organic, steel-like substance that grants him invulnerability to most injury. His armored form can withstand ballistic penetration as well as temperature extremes from 70º above absolute zero (-390º F) to approximately 9000º F. Marcus cannot become partially or selectively armored; his body is either entirely converted, or not at all. Even his eyes become steel-like. Through an act of will, he can transform virtually instantaneously into his armored state, and can remain in that form for an as yet undetermined amount of time. Once in his armored form, Marcus remains so until he consciously wills himself back to normal. If he is rendered unconscious, however, he spontaneously reverts to his normal form. In his armored state, he retains his normal human mobility, his endurance and speed don't seem to be enhanced.

Weakness
Strong Magnets-Provided with the right size and strength of magnet, he can be immobilized, forcing him to revert to his human self.

Outfit

Personality
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VTGgUrk2J...I/s1600/tumblr_lvkivjd1CR1qisrclo1_r1_250.gif
PERSONALITY
Curious and Open Minded- Almost always wanting to know new things
Loyal-Friends like him come pretty rare, he'll stand by your side no matter whatr
Serious- He knows when to be serious when the sutiation dictates
Suave-When he really gets into the tone, he can get himself out of and into situation
Mr.Nice Guy- Marcus is often called too nice a guy
Temper- He's got a long fuse but the second it's run down, you may want to run.

Bacon
Waffles
Video Games
Working out/Exercise

DISLIKES
Bullies
Horrible People

STRENGTHS
Physical Ability
Well Educated
Quick Thinker

WEAKNESSES
Soft Spoken

Relationships
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md7xl9WyNn1qisrclo14_r2_250.gif

TBA

FRIENDS
Ginevra Bonheur ~ Best friend (Though he does hold some stronger feelings for her than just a mere close friendship)
Sammuel Kirrona ~ Friend

ENEMIES
None

NEUTRAL
Everyone

EXTRA
5 :)
Powerful!
FC: Lee Thompson Young