Workshop: BATTLE!

Tenchi stayed calm, focused under the pressure as his position was charged by his foe. His eyes clicked over his body for signs of an attack, mainly his hands, feet, and waist for a change of pace. One hand stood out to counter for close range while the other pushed a thumb to unsheathe his blade. To gain footing, he launched himself forward kicking off his right foot in back position. Just then his foe dodged to his right, and for good measure, flung a knife as he came to a landing. In a split-second before it came by, Tenchi thrust his thumb into his katana's guard and shot it from the sheathe. His outer hand caught it and slashed upwards which repulsed the blade towards the enemy. However, he managed to dodge it just in time and launched a full-scale blast of razor winds.

The air around him roared as the oncoming gust of death chased his position, leaving him only one option: think fast. In seconds, he stabbed his blade into the ground, used his hands to sign the Japanese symbol of earth, and shouted at the top of his lungs, "Shinobi Art--", he trailed off. His hand spread out like a star and ripped into the ground, pulling it up into an obsidian wall reinforced with stone behind it, "--Earth Guard!" he finished. His right hand pressed against the wall while his left drew back like a jab, charging black fire in his fist. His fingers pushed into his shield and lifted it off the ground, allowing him to move with it as he charged through the hurricane; bits and pieces of his guard falling to his feet as he progressed. Looking around the shield, he saw he had scraped off a good twenty feet and pushed to close the final stretch towards his enemy. By the final stretch, he landed, and Tenchi let out a roar that shocked the gods. An ethereal form of a dragon's jaws appeared behind him as it gusted him into his enemy and his fist met his stomach. The force of his critical hit hurdled his foe nearly thirty feet until crashing flat into the ground and making a crater. With past time of using this, he knew it wasn't fatal but more of a demobilizing attack. He drew his sword and grabbed a defensive stance, waiting for the next move.

Rule one:
They stood there facing each other across the sand of the beach the waves lapping almost soothingly against the shore. She didn't want to be soothed though, she didn't want to relax. This was a fight not a tea party.

She was ready for an attack, she was ready for any attack, well almost any attack. The knife was unexpected. This was a mage war, a mage battle, a fight of magic against magic. For him to have thrown such a simple inanimate object against a full blown water mage, it was unheard of, ludicrous even. So when he threw the knife she hesitated, over thinking, and just barely had enough time to flinch to the right. She didn't dodge the blade entirely, just dodged enough to avoid any serious damage. The edge of the knife had grazed her cheek and a small bead of blood dropped to the sand even as she watched him launch into the air.

That was the end of her hesitation. Everything from that point on became reactionary, flight or fight instincts taking over. She floored it for the ocean some five feet away to her right. Using her magic she ran across the water as far out as she could get before he could reach the apex of his arch through the air some twenty feet up. She made it, barely. Just as he release his barrage of wind blades she let go of her own magic and dropped through the water into the ocean depths below.

His attack hit, but the surface tension of the water effectively dulled his attack to a much more survivable level. She was spun around and knocked about as the sea was thrown into sudden turmoil, but she remained alive and in one piece. And she remained conscious enough to begin to form a plan of her own.
Summoning all her strength she rose to the water's surface bringing with her wave upon wave of the ocean's water, each one taller than the last, intending to throw one after the other at her opponent in an attempt to overwhelm him.

Rule Two:
Name: Johan Madison
Powers: Can create visual illusions. None of his illusions are real, however he can overwhelm the senses long enough for him to handcuff his opponent

The masked man laughed at him, wielding his katana, swinging it back and forth in wild slashed that at this point were nothing more than showing off. Johan stared up at him from his place on the floor. There were several slashed through his coat where he had just barely avoided getting cut, and there was a gash down his left arm and across his right thigh. Both were bleeding. Johan was out matched. He knew he was about to lose. Lose his life, his cause, everything. But he one more trick up his sleeve.

"Blackout," he whispered forcing himself to focus. It was his best ability, the ability to control light and sound to make his opponents believe in what was not real, even though what was not real couldn't actually hurt them. He used it now. Focusing all his attention on what he wanted to do, Johan created the illusion that both sound and light had been completely wiped from the area around the masked man. The masked man was now both completely blind and deaf. If Johan was fast enough, if he could keep his focus, he might be able to cuff him before he lost control of the illusion entirely.[/hr]

hey do you think i can get privite help please?

He stared down his mysterious opponent, unaware of their abilities. He decided he was going to make the first move and began to dash towards his foe. A heavy push from his left foot causes him to suddenly steer to the right. He hoped this would throw his opponent off, if only for a split second. He took the opportunity to pull out a throwing knife and propelled it at his enemy. He didn't think that would be enough, though. So he aimed his hands at the ground and shot a blast of wind at it, launching himself in the air away from his opponent. He did this so that his next attack would be able to cover a much wider area. Once he was about twenty feet in the air, he let out his strongest attack, several powerful gusts of wind that covered a length of thirty feet each, all moving fast enough to cut through flesh.

Logan looked on as his opponent dashed towards him, the grip on his sword and shield tightening and his knees bending slightly to brace for any attacks he might have. The sudden dash to his left the opponent took was met with a slight adjustment from him, albeit a little too slow, however it didn't matter much since his opponent was running head first towards his shield arm. The knight saw a small, shiny object flying towards him - a throwing knife - and easily deflected it with his shield and was thinking of charging when he saw his opponent go airborne. Logan had a sudden gut-wrenching feeling and dropped to a single knee and slightly raised his oversized shield so it covered most of his body when he felt a sudden and powerful push that dragged him back several feet despite his heavy armour.

Irritated by the sudden wind attack his anonymous opponent had done, Logan Pushed himself off his knee and bellowed a burst of flame from his mouth at the man while rushing towards him, venting all sorts of frustration and anger into the fiery blast. As he was running, his sword arm started rising as he got closer and just as his longsword came within distance, Logan went for a sideswipe that would continue into a shield bash.

Rule -1

He stared down his mysterious opponent, unaware of their abilities. He decided he was going to make the first move and began to dash towards his foe. A heavy push from his left foot causes him to suddenly steer to the right. He hoped this would throw his opponent off, if only for a split second. He took the opportunity to pull out a throwing knife and propelled it at his enemy. He didn't think that would be enough, though. So he aimed his hands at the ground and shot a blast of wind at it, launching himself in the air away from his opponent. He did this so that his next attack would be able to cover a much wider area. Once he was about twenty feet in the air, he let out his strongest attack, several powerful gusts of wind that covered a length of thirty feet each, all moving fast enough to cut through flesh.

Boris was a little taken aback at the sudden attack and was easily duped into the feint. There was a sickening thud and pain erupted in his chest. The knife missed any vital spots but was buried deep in Boris' not inconsiderable chest muscles. His opponent was an annoyingly dodgy fellow, Boris liked it when they stood nice and still like trees waiting to be chopped down. This never seemed to happen though, so with an annoyed look in his eye he took a deep breath. His lungs filled with air at about the time Jumpy McDodge reached the apex of his jump and fired off those wind blades. Boris let out a sharp sort of bark-like roar that was literally deafening, a sort of sonic paralysis attack. It would be bad enough alone, but he had imbued the sound wave with a little bit of his magic. Hopefully the ringing in his opponent's ears plus the kinetic shock of a sonic pulse would give him the time he needed.

It would be impossible for Boris to dodge all the blades, so he steeled himself and charged forward immediately after releasing his kiai. He held his broad bladed claymore in a sort of downward sloaping high guard as he dashed forward making himself a wedge with the flat of his blade taking the brunt of the impact. He collided with the nearly invisible force and felt his flesh being sliced in multiple locations. Painful as it was, it was nothing he had not experienced before. His training and years of experience pushed him through the pain. He lost some momentum due to the attack but he kept his feet pounding as he aimed for where hopscotch would land moving at breakneck speed. Heaving with all his might he dropped his sword from high guard and made a broad horizontal sweep that could cleave stone right about where his opponent's torso should be at that point in the fall. Where the knife was in his chest sang out in pain in a chorus with the rest of the fresh wounds he had sustained. If this did not work, he was not sure he could take many more of those hits. Why did it have to be this guy. Boris had a fleeting thought, what if he asked nicely. Would jumpy here stand still for a moment so it would not be so hard to chop him down? Yeah, probably not.

Rule - 2

I'll explain Boris' fighting style. He uses a huge sword, think Siegfried/Nightmare from Soul Calibur, and relies on his constitution to absorb blows while moving in quickly to deal reckless finishing blows. To help he uses what little magical talent he has to imbue his kiai, or warcry, with deafening effect. The intimidation factor and the deafening roar are intended to immobilize his opponent for the split second he needs to complete the bifurcation process. It is an attack full of weaknesses, but compensates for it by being almost unavoidably fatal should it hit. Definitely a case of putting all one's eggs in one basket. Ideally he would have a party to provide support, his own little dodgey friends to distract his enemy and maybe a healer or transmuter to curb the damage he inevitably incurs with this fighting style. If all else fails he my just throw things and run. He's really not into prolonged fights.

Ultimate technique, Stone Cleaver: Slash attack that can split boulders.

Mind if I post my rule 2 before 1?

Rule #2
Name: Raven Sylph
Power: Magnetism and a wee bit of control over electricity.
•Magnetism: his most powerful attacks usually come from turning his opponent's weapons against them. (in this case, the throwing knife) He can flatten, and mold any metal into another form unlike it's prior one, and stop metal in air, along with anything attatched to it. Using magnetism, he can launch metal projectiles faster than any arrow bolt. He can track foes by the metal they wear, and lift incredibly heavy objects with ease (provided they are made of, or have a reasonable amount of metal in, or on them. He can sharpen any metal to be able to cut two times it's material strength. He can create a feild around him that can repel any metalic force. Since he is wearing metal, he can boost the force he applies to things, by influincing the armor. He can run faster, and punch harder, but it tires him out or hurts him if he influences himself this way too much. Drawbacks to his power are that he must focus on objects he wishes to control, but he may stop any metal and hold it, and that he MUST have his arm covering on to use this power. The covering holds one lightning bolt worth of charge, and is made of enchanted steel. It looks much like an arm from a suit of armour, with purple runes on it.
•electricity control: to a minor degree, he can charge metal he comes in contact with, with a lethal charge that dissipates as soon as it touches something that isn't grounded. (Usually flesh) He can draw power into the arm from any electrical sources he runs into (magical electricity included) and can only store one bolt worth of charge in the arm. Th downside i that he cannot completely control the charge. Only absorb, and discharge. This leads yo putting too much, or too little charge in a weapon.
•most powerful attack: He inserts many small needle nodes into the opponent, and shoots the charge off straight from the arm, conducting the electricity through a foe's body using the metal nodes, and hitting them with the full charge in his arm. However, the lower the charge, the weaker the shock, and the farther away, the weaker the shock. He can only reasonably kill a foe from about 50 ft with a full charge, and 5ft with a 10th.
Sidenotes: He wears leather armor with steel plates over it, and carries a 2ft by 2ft block of steel in his bag in case his foe doesn't use metal, or, there is no other metal at hand.

Rule #1
"Foolish..." Raven mutters, as his foe runs straight at him. He could sense the metal on his adversary. The man fakes to the side, before throwing a knife. Raven doesn't move to dodge, or block the shot. He just flattens the blade in midair, letting it do the work for him. He hears the rush of wind, as his enemy blasts himself up with a rush of air. "A wind user... too easy..." he focuses on flattening the blade more, and adding his extra metal to it, creating a thin, but strong wall in front of him, to which the wind does nothing but rattle. He takes his first steps forward, from were he could not be seen, as he watches the man begin his fall. He separates the wall, to create five one foot long, two inch wide barbed spikes below his foe, capable of impaling him with ease, and trapping him on them. He uses his other peices of metal to quickly forge a hammer, with which to slam this wind user into the spikes before beggining the hammer fall. If the man didn't move quick enough, he would suffer a quick death, but Raven thought better of his foe. He could likely squeeze out if he was quick enough, and didn't panic. This was a test before the true fight.
(Sorry for any errors, I'm up at 4 am, and my mobile doesn't correct errors, nor does the touchscreen agree with me.)

*smiles and puts fist in hand* ok, let me try my hand at this. Battle is something i enjoy in RPs and I could always use a little bit of polishing in my skills. I hope you don't mind if I throw a bit of dialogue in here.

-------------------

Crest gave a warry smile at the man who just caught him seemingly red handed (the second person today at that, talk about bad luck), backing away slowly with his hands up to indicate a lack of hostile intent. he gave a nervous laugh as he tried explaining himself "ah ahahah, erhm. Yes, I realize this looks very bad, what with the unconscious girl and... well, dagger in my hand... b-b-but I'm sure if you let me explai-!" No time, already his opponent had made the first move, dashing towards the unprepared youth quickly. Crest flinched fearfully and instinctively brought up the golden curved dagger he had just aqcuired for defence, but was caught off guard by the attacker suddenly dashed to the left and threw a silvery dagger at him. In a panic, he twisted his body to the left, succeeding in dodging the sharp edge, but feeling as if he may have pulled something in the process.

"Ackh! my back!' he exclaimed in response to the sharp pain he felt from his own movement, "Seriously! If you'll just-!" he said, attempting to explain himself again as he turned back towards his opponent. To his dismay, however, the man was nowhere to be seen. It was only the sound of channelling mana that warned him of what was about to come [I'm just gonna go ahead and assume that since magic seems to be involved, the wind elemental attacks require at least some small amount of charge-up and aren't launched instantaneously].

Crest looked upwards towards the source of the noise and saw the man 20 feet up, holding out both hands towards him and gathering a ridiculous amount of mana, all without performing a single chant. "Crap, a court mage?!" was all he could say before the man launched 3 arc-shaped, vertical wind blasts at him [since you said the wind was capable of cutting through flesh, i am going to assume that the gusts are thin and curved like a sabre's edge since this would be the form most conductive to cutting, as opposed to shredding as most wind-based attacks seem to do. You also used the word 'length' rather than 'width' so I'm assuming the arcs are vertical as opposed to horizontal]. One of the blasts was aimed directly at him, its length cutting off escape from above, and the other two would slice him to pieces if he tried to dodge left or right. Their speed and size also made it impossible to try and jump backwards. This attack made all conventional escape routes completely inaccessible.

The young thief was facing death imminent and, in desperation paired with knowing he would be dead in a second anyways, he decided to trust into the legend of the dagger he had been tasked with stealing and stabbed himself in the chest with it, the edge pointing upwards. As he stabbed himself, he closed his eyes in panic and shouted 'SEPARATE!' with all his might. the result was his body being vertically split in two by a mysterious golden energy, and the two halves of his body were jettisoned from one another, shifting quickly about ten feet to either side of where Crest had originally been standing [meaning that there's a total of 20 feet between them], letting the three wind blades pass harmlessly through the space between the two halves.

Crest tentatively opened his eyes after a moment and, realizing he was seeing double, yelped out in shock and pulled the dagger out of him, resulting in his two halves being immediately reunited where he previously stood. The young man checked the spot here he had just stabbed himself, making sure there was indeed no wound, then looked at the dagger, dumbfounded. " 'A blade that can split even the distance between kingdoms in twain'," said the young thief in awe, repeating the description that legends gave to the item he now held, "so this thing is really a blade of the gods..."

He was brought out of his stupor by the sound of boots clamouring against the stone ground. Standing about 35 feet away from him [rough calculation, since I'm assuming that launching yourself 20 feet up would have sent you a similar distance back, and that you would have been further pushed back by the second wind attack before falling back down to the ground, doubtlessly using your wind magics to soften your fall so you didn't break your legs though] was his attacker, looking at him with the same look of bewilderment that crest had just been giving to the dagger. However, this opponent was clearly a trained fighter since he quickly regained his composure.

Crest saw his attacker start to gather more mana, doubtlessly under the impression that his wind magics woudl give him the advantage in a ranged battle. Maybe it was the adrenaline still pumping through his veins, but the young man had had just about enough of this crap. He gritted his teeth in anger and spun the dagger in a reverse grip in his right hand. He pulled his arm back and yelled out the command 'TEAR!' as he slashed across the space in front of him, causing a golden scar to rip across it.

To an outsider's perspective, it would actually appear as if two scars formed simultaneously, one directly in front of crest, and one in front of his attacker. As a result, when crest looked through the golden tear, he could clearly see his attacker standing directly in front of him. Reaching into the scar with his free hand, crest's arm appeared out of the other scar and grabbed hold of the opponent's collar.

Giving as powerful a roar as he could, the young man used all of his strength and weight to pull the attacker through the tear, and bring him to the ground with him. He quickly rolled over on top of the man and holding the golden dagger to his throat, yelling out in frustration the same line he must have repeated at least a dozen times that day.

"I said! LET. ME. EXPLA- aiinn..."

Victory in his grasp, Crest was suddenly hit with the fatigue that came with using such a powerful artifact not once but twice in quick succession and his vision suddenly blurred as his energy completely drained out of his body. The young man's eyes rolled back as he collapsed in exhaustion on top of his attacker, fading into unconsciousness, the golden dagger slipping out of his hand and rolling a few inches away.

Last edited:
so, I just read rule #2 now, so here it is.

Crest (short for Crescent) isn't a fighter by trade nor hobby. He's a young man who spent most of his life travelling with a small circus troupe, doing various acts of minor acrobatics and juggling, mostly as a distraction while other members of the troupe blended in with the crows and picked their pockets (though he was charged with doing this as well when other members of the troupe did their acts). As a result his talents are balance, misdirection, quick reflexes, and sleight of hand, but he isn't worth anything in an actual fight and has no weapon's training (his inexperience being evidenced by the fact that he ends up being the cause of his own injury and eventual defeat in the above post).

Under normal circumstances any magic user, let alone one as powerful as the above mentioned, would have been way beyond his level and would have won hands down, but Crest recently came into possession (read: was 'contracted' to steal) a rather powerful and ancient dagger. This dagger actually has very limited offensive capabilities, it's curved edge being almost blunt to the touch. However, it has the power to create spacial distortions if its wielder calls out certain commands, two of which were illustrated above. The first being capable of splitting in half any object that it is stabbed in (the split occurring along the axis determined by which direction the blade's edge is pointing, meaning that stabbing the blade horizontally into something will cause it's top and bottom halves to separate). The splitting, however, doesn't actually harm the object (or person) since they are still connected by the dimensional energies of the dagger.

the second demonstrated ability is to create portals through space. This is done via slashing the dagger through the air while shouting the command 'tear' and the portals take the shape of a literal tear through space. The first portal will appear exactly where the dagger slashed, whereas the second will appear at whatever point in space the user is focusing on at that moment (typically restricted to line of sight, but this limitation can be surmounted with proper meditative training). The two portals are directly linked, and any object or person passing through one will exit through the other seamlessly (so yes, they work exactly like the portals, from, well, Portal).

However, the bigger the portals, the longer they are maintained, and the greater the distance they cover, the more energy the technique will consume, which brings us to the dagger's primary downfall. The dagger is an ancient and powerful tool, but also requires an immense amount of power to operate. Power that it draws from its user. Most people could only use it once before feeling completely drained (feeling akin to having just run a marathon). There is a bit of 'lag' in between the use of an ability and the dagger drawing power from its user, but this can be as much a curse as a blessing, since over-use of the dagger in that small window can lead to complete collapse, or even the death of the user (if this was a continuing story, Crest would only wake up from his collapse a few days after his confrontation, and if he had used the dagger a third time, he would have just dropped dead on the spot).

It requires not only a natural gift, but also extensive training to be capable of using the dagger more than just a few times before being completely exhausted, making it a tool that by nature cannot be overly relied on by mortals, especially in the middle of combat, despite the great usefulness of its space-manipulating abilities.

They were alone, in the hills, with only one tree behind her, Pandemia stared at his enemy's eyes, as she calculated everything to her victory according to her abilities, when suddenly, her enemy made the first move, running towards her and throwing a knife at her, noticing this, she quickly reacted drawing out a gun in a hidden pocket her pants possesed and shooting at the moving knife that came her way, making it loose its direction, finally she did a somersault ending up a few centimiters of the only tree to be seen there, as soon as she landed she looked back at her enemy giving him a cold piercing stare, as she saw him going up the air using her powers, about 10 feet from the ground she knew something was coming, that she had to attack now and stop defending herself, otherwise it would be a lost battle, and she was right, when he reached 10 feet more Pandemia realized a blast of wind was coming her way, withouth thinking at all seizing the place they were at, she took her hands to the ground, throwing the gun in her hand and making several walls out of rock, about 10 planning the perfect counter attack, something that would lessen the hit that would be inevitable, since she could not avoid it, and the perfect way to hit him as well, once the piercing wind reached the first wall crumbling it, the remaining pieces of it changed its shape to sharp piramids made out of rock, they flew right away to the location of the opponet in the sky, and so on until the last 2 which she used as a shield, to protect the tree where she had now moved to as a way to lessen the impact, the attack didn't reached as powerful as it was meant to because of the walls, but it did hit her criticaly, leaving lots of cuts and bruises, and leaving the rests of her shield upon her, but that was the thing that saved her. Finally, she used everything that was crushing her and created a giant mass of rock, then split it into smaller, thiner and shaper ones making it surround his enemy that was now on the ground and letting them go and destroy him as fast as her power allowed her to.

Totally going to take a shot at this... :P

Aiedail
I stand, surveying the man coming towards me, and then move at the last second, the blades of my twin swords flashing as I come forward to meet him, anticipating his movement as I watch the subtle movements of his muscles that indicate oncoming attacks. My bright blue eyes instantly home in on the knife and it strikes the blade of my shortsword and is flung several feet back. (I'm going to assume this is a thin wind shear, much like a blade, and not a full blown up and down left to right attack) I growl in frustration as he blasts back into the air, out of my reach, and then I hit the ground as the wind shears howl towards me, chanting frantically under my breath. I just manage to throw up a warding spell as it hits, but my powers are taxed to their limits, and it take all I've got to hold the shield. Even as it is, I'm still scratched and bruised from the gusts that managed to get through on my face and forearms, where my armor doesn't protect. I ride out the blasts, then pull my strung bow from my back, the string singing as I nock and fire arrows, my aim dead on. y heart is racing, the adrenaline surging through my body, but that idle corner of my mind not focused on survival laughs to itself. 'Not bad for your first fight in years, huh old girl?' The voice mocks me.

Post #2 in a minute.

Kevin stared at his newly found opponent, waiting for the battle to begin. He decided it would be best for him to attack first, and he ran forward with a surge of adrenaline at his opponent. His sword was gripped in his hand, the edges glowing a bright red as he activated it's magical pyro powers as he noticed his enemy dashing forward. He slashed upwards at his enemy with a gust of energy and a straight upwards line of fire came out at an incredible speed, but his opponent dodged like he knew what he would do first, and out of the corner of his eye he noticed a black projectile being propelled towards him, but he crouched down and pulled his sword to the flat side in front of him, easily blocking the pointed projectile that was thrown at him, and it bounced off, landing on the ground next to his foot. He was off trak for a few seconds and he felt a gust of wind knock him back half a foot, leaving him in a crouching position as his feet dug through the ground, allowing him to stay crouched and not be pushed that far. He looked up to see his opponent floating in the air, surprising him for a second before he quickly adapted to the sudden movement, standing up and slashing his sword to the side. He noticed his opponent slash and he quickly knew what was happening before it happened, and he did a side flip with his sword to the right, slashing it as well and a large upwards ring of fire shot out, cutting through the upcoming wind gusts, and he landed crouched. He quickly turned to the enemy and pulled his sword up in the defensive position again, and he felt a gust of wind very close to cutting him, but not directly at him, either hitting his sword or scratching his sides barely. His ring of fire had by now hit his floating opponent, most likely burning his armor and at least cutting through it to his chest, leaving a burning cut straight up his chest to his lower neck. He stood up as the gusts ended and stared at his opponent, waiting to see if the battle had ended, or if it had just begun.

(Too short? It was my first ever fight scene...)

Rule/Exercise One

Okami is focused, observating the enemy and wating for the exact moment, suddenly the enemy running toward him took out a knife of his bag and throwed it toward Okami. With his enhanced lycan reflexes he was able to see the knife and rolled forward, but the wind blast made it to reach Okami's left arm, Okami tried to use this for his advantage and while he saw the enemy prepairing his ultimate attack Okami used his blood manipulation abilities to create an small blood shield over his arm.
The enemy launched a wall of wing wich could cut a man to half. Okami madeit to jump behind a rock wich absorbed part of the impact, the other part went to his small bood shield, when the wind wall was finally gone Okami used the opportunity to morph his body and rushed toward the enemy wich was still in the air, before the enemy could land Okami using his morphed form in combination with his blood manipulation abilities made it to create a blood whipe and traped the enemy with it, when the enemy was helpless in the floor trapped by the blood whip Okami rushed toward him with an incredible speed and made it to cut the enemy's neck with a sole move of his right claw.

Rule/Exercise Two

(I will use the same character, if you don't mind)
Name: Chi Okami (Wich means Blood Wolf in japanese)
Powers: Advanced Lycan Abilities, Blood Manipulation (He can't control people using the blood)
-Someone must be bleeding to be able to control the blood.

Okami was merely hunting in the woods when three guards of the Royalty appeared.
"Are you human?" Said one of the guards.
"What are you trying to say?" Okami replied.
The guards saw Okami's defensive actittude and decided to act. They sorrounded him, one on the left, other on the right and the last on the front. They all took out their swords and pointed toward Okami with them.
"You don't want to do this" Okami said.
They all attacked Okami at the same time, but Okami was able to dodge two of the attacks, the front one: Okami jumped back while the other two guards charged toward him with their swords, Okami made it to dodge one of them sliding to the left but there was an entry wich the guard used to slash Okami's leg.
Okami jumed back but the guards charged at him with non-stop intentions, he was cornered with the cliff behind him (Not the point of the cliff, they were under the cliff).
"Argh, gues it's time for the counter, don't you think?" He said.
Using his blood manipulation skills Okami covered his wound and completely morphed, with the blood that was outside his body he created an small trapping pool under the feets of two guards. The third one rushed toward Okami.
Before he could reach him, Okami said "Tsch…To late"
The blood compressed the guard's feets while Okami slashed one of the guard's arms, the other two guards, disabled of movement could only watch while the blood started going up through their legs and destroying their bones.
Finally, with the all the guard's movement disabled, the blood sorrounding them started floating around and covering the guards, trapping them and leaving them helpless and placing them side by side. Okami used all his energy to rushs towards them at an speed that even other lycan could reach, he made it to slash them one by one in the stomach while the blood compressed their bodies.
Because of the energy used Okami passed out after finishing the guards

I know that this is like an instant kill skill, but, it can only be used if there's at least 2 person heavily bleeding in the field and it requires Okami's complete energy.

Rule one

Gabriel gazes at his new found adversary while taking glances at the surrounding, carefully
surveying for anything that might give him an edge. The sun was setting and this gave Gabriel
a huge advantage as he is able to wield the shadows. His eyes filled with anxiety, his hands was
shivering under his cloak, lips dry, breathing hard, and sweating bullets. His opponent made his move but so did Gabriel and he silently and quickly spoke an incantation, the shadow casted by the rocks, trees , and grass began to shiver unnaturally. Suddenly, his opponent drastically changes direction catching Gabriel off
guard. Then, a sound of a blade piercing flesh can be heard and Gabriel nearly falling from the impact of the knife but maintained his stance. A pained look covered his face but it was done, the incantation was complete and now the shadows were at his bidding. In a single second all of the shadow in the proximity began solidifying and erupted into spikes extending quickly from it's base to the opponent. Gabriel vision was getting blurry as the pain was starting to increase but before his vision failed him he saw his opponent launching what seems to be gusts of wind. "This will be the end of me." Gabriel thought to himself as he feels the knife sticking out from his abdomen, blood pouring from his mouth and wounds. There is only one way and that was controlling his own shadow without using a protection seal and that was forbidden but given the predicament he was in, Gabriel clawed horizontally in front of him and his shadow follows suit blanketing him in a sphere of darkness protecting him from even the most strongest of attacks. While inside the sphere of darkness Gabriel was completely oblivious of his surrounding and began slowly removing the knife from his abdomen.

Rule two

Powers: Darkness/Shadow Manipulation

Gabriel spoke an incantation while using his own blood as a medium to muster all the sleeping darkness under the castle to evaporate into a dark fog, not that dark enough to be blind but dark enough to only being able to see silhouettes. The air within the dark fog slowly becomes stagnant causing breathing to be much harder.Then, infinite amount of minions from the shadow world slowly began pouring out one by one, teleporting near living beings ready to strike them down and pull them into their world. The minions have no definite form and but they take the form of things which human fear, demons. Gabriel was protected only by his charm and nothing else if it fails his own spell would be his downfall.

Excellent thread, @Rubix! I think @ozzy chanter should make a banner to advertise this to the Iwaku world.

@Star Strider, did you ever get any help? If not, I will be happy to offer my services.

Ava 'Enenra' Rodrigues cocked an eyebrow as she quickly stepped to the left, letting the knife fly harmlessly past her. "Really?" She quips tauntingly. "That was it? I'm a friggin' ninja, I can dodge a-" And at that point she spotted her enemy leaping into the air and charging something. She wasn't sure exactly what, but judging by the dust swirling around him, probably a wind thing. And bad for her. "Oh... Crapbaskets." With barely a moment to spare she discorporated, turning into a cloud of dark, gray smoke that hovered briefly before being blasted back by the wind attack and scattering across the area. It took her several seconds to pull herself together, and when she did she clutched her head dizzily. "Ugh, I think I left my stomach back there..." But though the attack was painful, it didn't disorient her as much as she claimed. She feigned doubling over to mask her left hand creating a trio of shuriken out of red-hot, solidified smoke, then whipped her hand out to toss them all at once at her assailant. They might not necessarily hit, but the small explosions once they got close enough should throw him off and give her a chance to do something more damaging.

================

Ava, or Enenra as she likes to call herself, is able to discorporate her body (partially or fully) into a floating cloud of smoke, as well as manipulate that and other nearby sources of smoke to a high degree. She can superheat it, even to the point where it damages other objects and ignites some, or even compress it into solid objects, though there is a hard limit on this; the largest she has ever made was a six foot long, one inch thick staff, and she is more accustomed to swords and shuriken. While in the form of smoke she is capable of flight, and she can switch back and forth at great speed, often 'leaping' between places by shifting to smoke, flying the distance and re-solidifying at her destination. She tends to generate small amounts of smoke voluntarily as she moves in a fight, obscuring her actions. For an 'ultimate attack' she has two candidates: One is where she turns her arm into smoke and forces it into her enemy's body through some opening, then superheats it. The other involves her turning into smoke, superheating and zooming forward to slam directly into an enemy, combining great heat with high speed collision.

MY CHALLENGE TO YOU

I want you to respond to my attack. Include a descriptive way to dodge/block the attack and provide a proper counterattack. It SHOULD be around 100 words. It could easily be more or less, though, but 100 words is a safe bet if you are curious about length. This will be a medieval fantasy type of battle, so respond accordingly. I will try to do other types of battles as well with my other rules so we can get a good variety.

Respond to this:

Rule 1

Kurz Stein observed the man springing into action and readied his two-handed sword, bringing himself into a defensive posture. The man wouldn't be so foolish as to rush into a sword while unarmed so the sudden dodge wasn't too unexpected. The knife he threw however was fast, faster then expected but nothing the mighty Kurz Stein couldn't handle! In an incredibly showy display Kurz Stein tapped into the spinning guard style whirlwind parry. He spun a full rotation, redirecting the knife with his spinning arm, taking off one hand from his sword and getting a grip before slowing to a stop ending up with it in hand. He allowed himself a cocky gin and laugh, if that was all this man could do then it would be no problem! The blasts of air that followed almost made him eat his own words, almost. The blasts crumpled his gilded armor slightly and knocked the wind out of him.

"Not bad! Didn't expect that, you some kinda essentialist?" Kurz Stein steeled himself, this would be a worthy opponent, one currently out of his swords reach! He got the idea of getting karmic payback as he felt the weight of the knife in his hand. He tapped into his strength and decades of training to fling the knife with speed and precision more befitting an arbalest then a thrown knife! That should show him to not underestimate the great blade master Kurz Stein!

Rule 2

The knife had been deliberately aimed high, the foe would likely dodge low, which would be just perfect! Kurz Stein sprung forth with a battle cry, taking a few steps before leaping like an Olympic long jumper towards the enemy. he pulled on his spinning power mid air to build up a grand spin with his sword out, turning into a flying blender-missile! The man was coming close, if this works then the man would be finished! If not.... poor Kurz Stein would spin like a top on his head briefly post landing before crumpling into a dizzy heap!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurz Stein is armored in light hardened alloy armor that resembles gold but is stronger then steel. He is a master of all kinds of swords and shields, his load out varying based on what he thinks fits the situation best. He is superhuman by earth human standards, as are any great warriors of his setting.

His near century of training has yielded him mastery of his very own fighting style he calls the Spinning Guard Style. Through it he can harness his inner power in order to be super humanly effective at rotating himself and his equipment, he has become so good at spinning he can practically do it in combat against most foes he faces. He uses this to catch and often redirect enemy attacks, as well as turning himself into a mobile living blender that can attack very rapidly and unpredictably.

His spinning requires exquisite footwork, if he messes up his more advanced moves he will spin out of control into a dizzy heap in no time!

* Essentialists being folk that are in the process of merging with an elemental spirit, gaining elemental powers from the pact.