1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Warning: Maintenance will begin in approximately 1 hour.  (Midnight Server Time) Please keep local copies of works in progress.

RESOURCE Word Variance

Discussion in 'REFINING WRITING' started by Gwazi Magnum, Jul 3, 2015.

Tags:
  1. No long winded guide like some others here.
    I just happened to find this picture/tool, and figured others here might find it useful.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 Gwazi Magnum, Jul 3, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
    • Useful Useful x 6
    • Thank Thank x 4
    • Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Time to liberate that for my own purposes. Saves me a trip to the thesaurus from time to time!

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  3. 408.jpg

Imma use dat.

Thank.

4. ... it's gone?

5. *Checks OP*

Yup, got deleted at the source.

Shit. >.<

6. noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

7. I can't recall if it was this chart or a simpler version that was there before, but take it as a replacement either way.

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 2
    • Thank Thank x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Yea, that's exactly what it was. Thanks. XD

*Saves this so he has a backup for next time*

9. Just found another picture I found fitting.
    Added it the OP.

10. plutchik's wheel of emotions google this and get an awesome circle of how to express emotions in words <3

• Like Like x 1
  11. Your second one is also now gone :<
    Psst, get an imgur so you don't have to worry about it gettin deleted all the time! :3

• Useful Useful x 1