Wolves, Angels, and tons of rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Angelus

Original poster
Helllo everyone, just your friendly neighbor werewolf turned angel here. Anyways, I am looking for a few people to rp with onexone which is why I am here.

Anyways, I am a big fan of fantasy, modern, horror, survival, and apocalyptic. I might try some fandoms depending on what they are based on. I am not a fan of furry or yaoi. I am open for mature themed rps(either do to graphic nature due to either violence or sexual nature) but I will not do smut. If you are interested, please contact me via a reply or a pm. I have a few ideas in mind if they are needed but otherwise would like to create something we both can enjoy.

hello i wouldnt mind doing a modern horror fantasy >.> maybe something like slinet hill ^~^ but over all i would not mind doing an modern horror fantasy thing

Most of my horror experience came from an apocalyptic rp I did on another site because of morals being pushed and it just being gory as hell. Plus I have no experience with silent hill or anything similar

its ok if you dont know have experience of silent hill i was just giving an exp. and true some of my experiences are from Apocolyptics as well when it comes to Rping

If you're still open, I'd really like to discuss something along the lines of an apocalyptic, supernatural theme?

I am still open. Just start a convo and we can talk.

Still looking for a few more 1x1 if anyone is interested shoot me a convo and we can talk

I Am interested in a one x one I'm open to most things and my writing style is normally on average what my partner will write or more. I like supernatural stuff modern, zombie well like I said anything really, and normally make most of my Characters do go along with whatever RP, so if you're up for more RP's let me know.
Thanks.

I am still open for onexones if anyone wants to talk. I should be really clear on something. I am not really one to make a lot of characters to roleplay one idea. I prefer making one character and bringing in side-character as the plot needs. Also my horror experience is very limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.