1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

wolf packs rp

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Casuna, Oct 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I did a wolf clan RP a few years back on another rp site that was super successful and it was based on 4 different wolf packs each representing a element and there was the basic alpha beta Omega healer system that I would like to implement again. The idea behind this one would be three different packs one would be a light pack one would be a dark pack and one would be a purgatory in-between pack. This is very much a rough draft and am open to any suggestions and would like to see how many people are interested and I'm hoping for this rp to be going on for quit a while. UMMM so if your interested or have some ideas that you would like to put out there just comment here and have a good day or night.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.