1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

wolf packs rp

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Casuna, Oct 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I did a wolf clan RP a few years back on another rp site that was super successful and it was based on 4 different wolf packs each representing a element and there was the basic alpha beta Omega healer system that I would like to implement again. The idea behind this one would be three different packs one would be a light pack one would be a dark pack and one would be a purgatory in-between pack. This is very much a rough draft and am open to any suggestions and would like to see how many people are interested and I'm hoping for this rp to be going on for quit a while. UMMM so if your interested or have some ideas that you would like to put out there just comment here and have a good day or night.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.