FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Literally every second of the day (most of the time)
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. No Preferences
Genres
Romance or Fantasy or Sci-Fi,, can do others, I’m open to trying new things
Not sure exactly where to put this, but uh, what happened to Iwaku's background color and such? I left for a while and came back to- well, this
2181B5AE-3A93-481A-90A0-89000ED29181.jpeg
May I have some sort of explanation-? I found no announcement for it-

I WAS WONDERING THE SAME THING ???

OH

WHOOPS

MY BAD

So I changed Iwaku's default style to the "Dusk" style cause it's objectively the best of all the styles and Iwaku should have it's best face forward.

I forgot some people never changed off the default style. 😂 If you prefer the darker style, just switch over to "Midnight" down at the bottom of the forums in the style menu OR change it in your preferences settings! (Or try the other lighter styles!)

OH

WHOOPS

MY BAD

So I changed Iwaku's default style to the "Dusk" style cause it's objectively the best of all the styles and Iwaku should have it's best face forward.

I forgot some people never changed off the default style. 😂 If you prefer the darker style, just switch over to "Midnight" down at the bottom of the forums in the style menu OR change it in your preferences settings! (Or try the other lighter styles!)
Ah, thanks Diana! :)

I'm not going to lie, I hissed. My husband was very concerned. I don't do light colors, mom. And this is far too light for me.