PARTNER REQUEST A x A Witch’s Spellbook

WickedWitch

Not sure what I'm doing, but I'm doing something.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Horror, and Thriller.
  • Decided to revamp my introduction, so!

Hi-Hey-Ho! Witch here (or Wicked if you'd prefer). I find it a bit difficult to introduce myself but I'll just lay out a few facts. I'm a writer, and I've been one for as long as I can remember, but I've only been in the roleplaying scene for about 5 or so years now, definitely a fun experience. I'm always looking to either improve my writing and characters, or to simply find some entertainment by writing out some stories.

My love of writing has stemmed from my even larger love of books and most fiction alike (was and kind of still am a huge fan of greek mythology), and I'm always happy to receive any book/story recommendations, even if my TBR is already huge enough.

With that, I'd say that I'm a rather friendly person, and even more open-minded than some (willing to try most things at least once as learning experience), but I can sometimes come off as suffocatingly polite or flat. Nathaless, it's never anything personal, it's usually a case of being overwhelmed or simply not understanding social cues and interactions. So please do bombard me with anything and everything under the sun, I do love reading it!

Now onto the actual writing bits and bops; I consider myself semi-literate, I strictly write in 3rd person (past or present), I don't have many if any triggers really but do ask or inform if you think I might be uncomfortable with something, and I'm currently only comfortable writing in PM's (but I'm willing to compromise).

Genres I'm Always Here For;
    Horror, Thriller, Supernatural, and Romance.

Genres I'm Here For— But I'm Not Great At;
    Fantasy, Historical, and Sci-Fi.

Two RP Samples —
    Samples (These are just examples of how I've written recently, sometimes I'll do less or more. One of these is a starter, and the other is a few posts into the story.)

If anyone's interested, you can reach me either through pms or on this thread! Also, also, because of how hectic everything's been, if we were doing something together, I'd appreciate a bump to remind me, thank you!
  • What To Expect from Me
    • A writing style that's somewhat fluctuating as of late
    • Minimum of 2 paragraphs per post OR no less than 200 words at the least
    • Fairly active for OOC; but once a week for posts
    • Preference for playing male or nonbinary characters (but it depends on the story, really)
    • Patience; life is life, so I have no problem waiting for replies and such
    • Ghost friendly; again, life is always doing life things, so no hard feelings. I understand that sometimes it's just easier to disappear
    • I prefer doing OOC in discord, but pms work too, I just tend to be a little slower

What I Expect from You

• Be alright with doubling (if necessary, and of course, I'd be doing the same)
    • Willing to collaborate for plotting and worldbuilding, I can do a majority of the work, but this is still a two-way street
    • Patience; I'm still slightly reeling from the burn out, so I can occasionally be a little slow to get my creative juices flowing, so I'd appreciate some patience
    • No One-Liners; I need something to work off
  • Just Pairings But No Actual Plot—
    (Bold — who I want to play)

Anti-Hero/Hero x Villain/Anti-Villain

Detective x Criminal

Single Parent
    x Teacher/Anyone Really

Cult Leader x Skeptic

Vigilante/Villain x
    Civilian/City Worker

Hunter x Supernatural Creature

Original Ideas—

Confessions Of A Dead Heart

As the days grow shorter, nights longer, and the air colder; a stream of violent crimes begin to cast the city into a deep and dark sense of terror, one that has even the authorities at their wits end. In a last act of desperation, they reach out for the assistance of a renowned private investigator, and a successful but recently retired detective.

——————

The Unmaking of Magic
    Fantasy

Nethrington was once a rich and prosperous country that thrived and grew under the rule of vampire king, Xenos Cain, and his trusted coven/court. But when he mysteriously falls into a deep and unbreakable slumber, a terrible plague begins spreading amongst the supernatural citizens; a plague that drives the victims mad and can end in unbridled violence or in worse cases, death. Concerned by the growing damage, the royal court enlists the help of an eccentric doctor, and an experienced Shikari to protect the doctor as they work towards healing the country and finding a way to break the king from his sleep.. But the closer they get to solving both cases, they begin to undig conspiracies that threaten both their own safety and the safety of the country and its people as a whole.

——————

Butterfly Cigarettes and Fish Smoke
    Time Travel/Re-Birth

A's never been in one place for long— born into lives that have either already started or were never theirs to begin with, and then forced to die an early and terrible death, only to be born to repeat the exact same process. Over and over. But their way of life isn't even a way to live, and soon catches the attention of a reaper; B. Wanting to better understand A's phenomenon, they offer to find a way to break A's curse; either by making sure to prevent their early death or to ensure they aren't reborn again.

——————

A Guide On Being A New Hero and A Dead Villain
    Superhero/Villain

5 years ago, without warning or any traces, supervillain A suddenly and completely disappeared off the face of earth after a series of attacks that continues to haunt the city. Presently, a new group of villains that claim to be working under A start wreaking havoc across the city, catching the unwanted attention of both heroes and villains alike. But B, a new hero, voices their doubts about the group's claims and aims to clear A's name in order to find the real culprit.

——————

I Tried To Paint The Stars
    Supernatural/Horror

A struggling artist finds themselves in possession of a peculiar set of paints; paints that appear to grant the ability to bring anything painted into the real world. And what initially appears to be the light at the end of the tunnel for the artist, quickly turns into something sour when the idea of bringing life into the world weasels into their brain. But when the creature comes out of the painting, its twisted and terrifying nature begins to pose a threat for the artist and the outside world.

——————

Watch The Dead Wake
    Modern Supernatural

Marley 'Mars' Bay had worked as a mortician for many years, and has seen their fair share of horrifying and brutalized corpses. So when a body gets wheeled into being fixed up, they barely blink their eyes at the odd wounds or the fact that the body was barely together. Except, when they come back the next day to continue their work, the bodies fully healed and a few seconds after the light has been turned on, the body wakes up.

——————

The Art Of Eating Hearts
    Demons and Suspicious Organizations

After seeing the damage and feeling the repercussions of what their organization and they themselves have done, A goes AWOL and chooses to hide away in a reclusive town in the middle of nowhere. In hopes of being welcomed into the town, they offer to help fix up an allegedly haunted community center. On the other hand, B's been in town for a week, brought back by the trouble they've left behind them and by the insistent callings of their guardian (uncle, aunt, parents, or grandparents), but their hours of court-ordered hours of community center finds them beside A in refurbishing the community center. The problem turns out to be that the center seems to be something of a demon hunting ground, and both of their pasts seem intensely determined to haunt them all the way into the present and even through the future if they let it.

——————

A Rookie's Guide To Preventing The Apocalypse
    Superheroes

A hadn't thought it possible to reach any deeper than rock bottom, but after losing their job, their apartment/house, and having to bury their dearest and oldest friend, it's the only thing that can be used to explain how they felt. Deeper than rock bottom. And a maraschino cherry on top of a terrible sundae; the combination of events somehow ends up with them triggering their dormant abilities. The problem? It starts with them leveling an entire and impossibly large portion of the city, and ends with them being locked up inside a secret organization responsible for keeping people like them for doing exactly what they had done; only they've never been able to do this, so they don't know how to do it again no matter how many times everyone insists they can.

B has just returned back to their base of operation after having spent the last few months out of state on another mission, and instead of the peace they'd been expecting, they return only to be assigned a new mission, one that their higher-ups are oddly frazzled over; watching and teaching A how to properly harness their abilities. The real issue turns out to be that a recently discovered group of super powered villains have also become interested in what A can do, and now B and A are the only two people capable of making sure any nefarious plans; either by B's employers or A's sudden fans, ever happen.

——————

That Life Beyond The Stars
    Sci-Fi/Aliens and Such

A couple of decades ago, in the early 1900's, the US finally made a break through to spaces, setting up the first —but not last— line of communication between Earth and all of the billions of different life forms and planets in space. In mid 1900's the first set of aliens finally set foot on earth, and with this, began Earth's introduction to a new system of solar government and alliances.

With this alliance, and many other things, came a new space introduction program referred to as "The Universal World Academy". An elite academy determined to teach and train a collection of young beings —aliens, and more recently humans— about space, its laws, and many other things.

Ten humans were chosen and then split into ten separate ships —Cattail, Chamomile, Datura, Edelweiss, Eucalyptus, Hawthorn, Hellebore, Hemlock, Orchid, and Protea—; each responsible for teaching different material and skills to each student. "Pluto" was chosen to board "Hemlock". The task's expected of each Hemlock member was simple; learn how to infiltrate an area, and then how to gradually or suddenly paralyze and neutralize an entire group.

And as such, the Hemlock members were treated the least kindest out of all ten groups, the training was harrowing and not many managed to graduate from the academy in tact or even alive for that matter. Specific to Hemlock, their students were expected to forgo their birth-rights and their names, and even their physical ties to their previous lives. As such, they were given different names, there were eight students in total enrolled in the Hemlock. Their names were as follows; Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto.

-

After graduating from a renown and prestige academy in outer space, Corporal 'Pluto' of the 'Hemlock' program, decides to desert his post, hijacks an expensive spaceship, and sets out on his own journey within the stars. Initially driven by the need to explore, and freedom from the stifling confines of his academy, Pluto eventually finds himself unwillingly caught in the middle of a decades old search for a monumental artifact known as the Peacekeepers Cane.

——————

All That We Ate With Our Hearts
    A little restaurant and a big owner

The Intimate Dinner is a comfortable little restaurant cuddled strangely on the outskirts of a neighborhood consisting mostly of working class families, and though it's not the most popular restaurant in town, it sees a steady but varied amount of foot traffic. Perhaps because of either the oddly delicious and somehow nostalgic taste of the food, or the eccentric and single worker of the restaurant; the chef and the owner. Regardless of one's reason for stumbling through the doors of this restaurant, you're bound to find whatever it is you're looking for; usually in the form of a meal and a conversation.

It's a very open-ended type plot, based on something I watched/read in the past and honestly I've always been interested in trying to write a story revolving around food and people's connections to it. As such, I kind of expect a lot of doubling for this particular plot, and a bit of patience considering my lack of experience in writing food based stories with other people.

——————

Love Me So I Can Do The Same
    A different play on a pretend relationship

Feeling completely down on their luck (due to either financial, social, family, and or personal issues) two complete strangers or passing acquaintances agree to get married; a solution also fueled partly by one or both of their loneliness. Something of an friends-to-lovers type situation, or more specifically an strangers-to-friends-to-lovers.

• (Bold — who I want to play. Italics — who I want you to play)

This is only a list of the pairing I really want to do right now, but of course, if the fandoms interest you and you'd be interested in writing who I want. I'm completely alright with playing whatever character/pairing you want. (Realizing that my cravings are a bit specific/somewhat niche, so fair warning!)

Overwatch
    Hanzo Shimada x Cole Cassidy

The Witcher
    OC x OC

Marvel
    Spiderman OC x Anyone

My Hero Academia
    Enji Todoroki x Hawks
    Hawks x
    Enji Todoroki

COD | Any/All Games
    OC x OC
    Ghost x Soap
    Bell x Woods & Mason

Last edited:
I've added a new plot, and goodness, my sister's recently finished playing a COD game and I'm dying to write as OC's or as the pairing I've added to the thread!

Hope everyone's having a swell day/night!!

I've got a craving for some romance-centric stories, so I added another plot surrounding that particular craving. (I'm in the process of playing Dream Daddies, so I'd love if anyone would write in that world with me!)

And I've got a more niche itch I want to scratch, again, I've included it in the actual thread. But also, please feel free to poke me with any of your own cravings or plots, in a bit of a standstill for a few stories but my creative juices are kind of buzzed.

You seem like you'd be great to write with! I'm interested in any genre you've listed, and I've got some cool recent things I've written if you'd like to chat over dms about writing together :)

You seem like you'd be great to write with! I'm interested in any genre you've listed, and I've got some cool recent things I've written if you'd like to chat over dms about writing together :)
So late to seeing this, sorry, but do hit me up through pms with any of your ideas, would love to hear them!

• Love
Reactions: Orionis
Watch The Dead Wake
Modern Supernatural

Marley 'Mars' Bay had worked as a mortician for many years, and has seen their fair share of horrifying and brutalized corpses. So when a body gets wheeled into being fixed up, they barely blink their eyes at the odd wounds or the fact that the body was barely together. Except, when they come back the next day to continue their work, the bodies fully healed and a few seconds after the light has been turned on, the body wakes up.

——————

The Art Of Eating Hearts

After seeing the damage and feeling the repercussions of what their organization and they themselves have done, A goes AWOL and chooses to hide away in a reclusive town in the middle of nowhere. In hopes of being welcomed into the town, they offer to help fix up an allegedly haunted community center. On the other hand, B's been in town for a week, brought back by the trouble they've left behind them and by the insistent callings of their guardian (uncle, aunt, parents, or grandparents), but their hours of court-ordered hours of community center finds them beside A in refurbishing the community center. The problem turns out to be that the center seems to be something of a demon hunting ground, and both of their pasts seem intensely determined to haunt them all the way into the present and even through the future if they let it.

I would openly be all over these two plots admittedly

Watch The Dead Wake
Modern Supernatural

——————

The Art Of Eating Hearts

I would openly be all over these two plots admittedly
In a bit of a writing slump, but I'd be open to brainstorming both ideas to get the rust out!