Fantasy
Magical
Horror
Romance
Modern (slice of life)
Scifi
Mystery
Noir
I've been wanting to do this roleplay for a while so I would be so grateful if someone was interested and able to write at least a big paragraph or two.

For thousands of years wolves and huskies never mixed. Wolves being huge like brown bears and the typical husky being as small as a black bear. Huskies are revered for pulling sleighs across Alaska and British Colombia. The small town of Kudos, Alaska was not well known. The towns population had been wiped out with the first storm of the year. Leaving a group of huskies to defend for themselves.
Within the years a wolf pack had moved closer to the deserted town. Picking off huskies if they drew too far from the town. The only barrier was the 20 yards of frozen water on one side of the town. The wolves always kept a 20 yard distance, acting as the police in a jail and keeping the huskies in line. Keeping them enclosed during the day, allowing a mile or so to be used for hunting. At night the barrier was closed and the patrol became vicious. With both the husky leader and the Alphas keeping the groups separate, death would occur to anyone who tried to meet up.
Until unusual events drew a wolf and husky together and brought them to love. Bringing the groups to the verge of war and beyond. Will the wolf and husky run away together and leave their family to fight, or will they turn on each other?
You can play the wolf or the husky. FxM please. PM Me so we can discuss the plot further on how they meet.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.