Wing on fire, smut with story

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Justin1

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
HORRIBLE CREEP
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Hi, I am new here but not to role-playing, I am skilled player who knows what he wants. I love to write in third person and my plots are heavily smut driven with a descent story line. The ratio would smut/story, 30/70.

Just a mild warning I have had learnt my skill a hard way so respect my threads and requirements and I will do the same in returns :)

I have this rough idea which we can develop together or you can help me to develop it.

A newly wedded wife- In just 4 months from the marriage... the shy, conservative and married her, has realized that she had been married to a wrong guy. A man who loves his work more than his wife.
Father-in-law knows about the nature of his son. Son, who had been like this since his mother died... lost to himself.

For a month now widower FIL was in the same city in which newly married couple was staying at. The old man had decided to stay with them. And during this one month the widower father-in-law and ignored daughter-in-law came close to each other! Since a week back, physical relation has had also established between them.From here the play would start.

I want the characters and the play to be payed in silence, there won't be much of talk between the FIL &DIL characters... just few needed whispers. The feeling of the plot, characters will be very mature, subtle and introvert.

There will be many twist-turns and drama in the story.

I have this kink for tight spandex/yoga full pants which gives the perfect shape for your lower body and wedges in ass and crotch as well. Apart from that I have this fetish of dry humping a lot lot lot in my play...any time or every time specially from behind...slowly or rough...say you are busy work in something MC...would just walk in grab you by waists and start to dry hump you from behind and for the moment you will get still like a female dog and let me do it. :)

If any of you have watched Japanese erotica you will connect more firmly to what I am looking for from this plot. Interested Can PM me and we can discuss more in there. Thanks.

Last edited:
Yet looking for a partner.

Looking for active partner.