Will You Say Hello?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
E

EarlGrey

Original poster
Hello! I've come to this site in hopes of regaining my love for writing. I've role played for roughly four years on and off, but for the last couple months the off in that equation has been far too abundant.

I want stories with plots that are not sex based. I want characters that are original and filled with personality. I want partners that will encourage me and force me to write. I'm a quitter, so teach me how to follow through.

In my prime I wrote 700 to 1500 words per post. Getting back to that level may take some time, so for the moment expect somewhere between 300 to 500 words. I write in 3rd person. I like romance, both heterosexual and homosexual, but am not looking for anything that is purely sex or smut. I want to experiment with genres such as fantasy, historical, horror, and drama. Group role plays also appear to be boatloads of fun. Feel free to contact me, offer a plot or suggest a role play.

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm sure you'll find exactly what you're looking for. In the future I may have to hit you up for a roleplay!