Will rp nearly anything at this point.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
L

Lewi

Original poster
It seems for me as of late that roleplays are becoming sparse. I've got some good ones going, but I would like a few more, for I am in the stage of only getting a couple replies a day and I have free time to burn. Please! Suggest! At this point i'm up for nearly anything! I have a few ideas we could do myself, but I am open to almost ANYTHING at this point. Below is my information.

1. Romance please
2. MxF only
3. I prefer female
4. no incest (includes step anythings)
5. SUGGEST I would love to find something new to try.

I'll roleplay with you! I am willing to play the male in most cases. What did you have in mind? Maybe we could morph one of yours with one of mine and go from there?

I'd be willing as well, I prefer one on one roleplays because you get replies faster, Most roleplays I join eventually end up dying, so if your willing to rp i am as well PM me with a message or an Idea, I like to mix and mash them as well, I'm usually on at this time, 1:30 pm Iwaku time, 11:36 my time, Thanks...