I can't wait until this RP really gets going. :D

Name: Silent
Nickname: None
Family: Icy
Is perusing/likes: N/A
Friends: N/A
Enemies: N/A
Species: Cat
Strengths: Fighting. He is not a strong cat but he has learned how to unbalance his enemies and get the upper hand..err paw. He is also good at staying hidden.
Weaknesses: If someone is in danger he will not hesitate to throw himself into the fray, even if he has no chance of winning. Difficulty starting a conversation with anyone but his sister.
Personality: Silent is shy, quiet, and brave. When he is not hanging out with his sister he tends to wander off and sing quietly to himself. This is not to say he would not do good in a group. He would thrive under a group by feeling useful and knowing he is helping others.
History: There is not much to tell. He was born in Brier Town and once old enough his parents (wanting to see more of the world) left, leaving him to take care of his sister (or vice versa).
Extra Info: N/A
Description or image: (I have an image somewhere but until I find it..)
Silent is mostly black except for his ear tips, belly, and paws which are brown. There is also a thin patch of white fur between the black and brown on his belly. Green eyes. He is lithe and long legged.

Name: Icystorm
Nickname: Icy
Family: Silent
Species: Cat
Strengths: Hunting-sharp hearing. Swimming- she is not afraid to get her fur wet.
Weaknesses: Her temper- a lot of the time she will not think before she speaks.
Personality: Icy is stubborn and loyal. Beware her sarcasm and her sharp tongue is her biggest weapon. She likes to always be right and does not take well to being proven wrong.
History: Same as Silent
Description or image: (I have an image somewhere but until I find it..)
Icy is a gray she cat with blue eyes. White flecks cover her body except for her face, belly, and paws. Her fur is thicker than Silent's.

Name: Reikon
Nickname: None
Family: N/A
Species: Dog- White German shepherd (although some say he looks more wolf. If you ask him about it he will give you a confused look)
Strengths: His friendliness? He will protect his friends with his life, especially that special someone.
Weaknesses: Food..he loves food..
Personality: Reikon is not good at talking with others, but he does not let that stop him. He is prone to ask or say something that is likely to offend someone. He does not mean to as he does not know any better. When he does something that others don't like he tucks tail, lays low to the ground, and tries his hardest to apologize. When others get over his strange ways he tends to make a very good friend.
History: If it is ok I would like to make this up as we RP.
Description or image: Ignore the yellow designs on him ^^
co___wakey_wakey_hands_off_snakey_by_hunachima-d7898tk.png

Wonderful :3
I shall post as soon as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.