Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Mature, Action, Comedy, Adventure, Sci-Fi, fantasy, Magical Vampires
Hi this is my first rp request in a long time but I want to roleplay a specific plot.

It a romance between a Pioneer woman and in Native American in the old west. A young woman and her family was traveling south on the frontier for an arranged marriage when they were attacked by a raiding party of savage blood-thirsty indians. They killed her family, brutally beaten her and left her in a ditch close to death. But then she was a Navajo warrior known as Jhïtahnó (Sleeping Bear) he brought her to his village where she was heald by one of the tribe's wisest elder. The old medicine lady spoke english and tended to the young woman as she healed and rested.
In the story the Pioneer woman (your character) would be very scared at first. After hearing the scary stories about indians and your traumatic experience. But your are strong. You're smart and a survivor. You begin to learn and intergrate with the natives and hopefully develop a relationship with the warrier who saved you. Until the man you were chosen to marry tries to "rescue you" then you have to make a hard choice. Return to your old boring life or fight for the new life you made for yourself

So that's would I have so far. If you are interested please send me a message

Status
Not open for further replies.