Why Not?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

The Writing Owl

Authoress
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. One post per day
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, A bit of horror, magical, and almost everything.
Hello there! I am The Writing Owl and I am bored so I feel the need to put myself out there. So here I am! Let me see...

What do you prefer to be called?
I prefer to be called The Writing Owl or Starry Inks. Whichever works. :)

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Female

How many years young are you?
I would rather not disclose that information... it's on my profile anyways.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I've been roleplaying for a few months so I'm not a complete noob.

Groups or One on One?
Why not both?

Pepsi or Coke?
MILK!

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind
Fire Fire and Call You Out by Flyleaf.

And that was a little bit about me. You wanna know more or just talk, visit my profile. Want to roleplay? Just ask me and I'll join whatever you come up with! See you later!

Sup!? Welcome to the community, hope you are enjoying it so far. Does you name originate from anything or is it random?

The more you roleplay the better you get! So get to it! :P A few months is good. Try for a few years! ( Or millennia if you can... )

If you are looking for a cool RP we are in need of more players! Pirates... Yarr. Go check it out here!

Sup!? Welcome to the community, hope you are enjoying it so far. Does you name originate from anything or is it random?

The more you roleplay the better you get! So get to it! :P A few months is good. Try for a few years! ( Or millennia if you can... )

If you are looking for a cool RP we are in need of more players! Pirates... Yarr. Go check it out here!
Thank you for the welcome! I'm not really into pirates so I'll have to pass.