Why is my BBcode breaking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Holy R. Enigma

Original poster
I am trying to post on a fantasy RP with Spoiler Tags and it BROKE big time, there's like duplicate spoiler tags and etc. It's on the post of 'Acolytes of Evil Fantasy RP OOC.....'

Just need some help..

This involves Spoiler Tags/Dash anything that involves BBCode...

Have you taken a look in the actual BB code editor, rather than just the rich text one? It is the left button in the upper right corner. Sometimes that can be of great help when cleaning things up, because the rich text editor doesn't always work perfectly.

If you have, why don't you give me the link, and I'll take a look at it for you?

It is pretty much what I thought. If you look in the BB code, down in your second character's backstory, at the end of the first paragraph, you'll see this.

Code:
[spoiler]Sharma E. Grant was born into the Grant Family, which owned one single county called the 'Grant Estates'
it covered about a 30-mile radius near a forest, it was the smallest county. She did not know that her mother died giving
birth to her; it was kept a secret from her. Her mother was named Maya I. Grant and her father was called Howard M.
Grant; after his wives death he tried to take care of his daughter Sharma the best he could. Her father coddled her,
and forced her to stay in her room, in the mansion called 'Ancient Tears,' based off the Wood Elf's Beliefs on the Grant
Estates. She slowly started to go insane being trapped within her home, not allowed to mingle with, expect for
herself.[/spoiler][/FONT][spoiler][/spoiler][/SIZE][spoiler]

If you delete all those extra spoiler tags, it'll clean up for you. :)

I should use the BBCode editor more... lol

Most of the time you don't need to, and it can be a pain in the butt to manually type out every single color and font change. But the BB code is what is actually read for the formatting of a post, so if something ever goes wrong, you can always fix it there. :D

• Thank You
Reactions: fatalrendezvous
Thanks Peregrine; your help was definitely appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.