Why Is Love So hard (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cry

Original poster
Oh my god hey this is my OOC for Why IS Love So hard

talk to me here ^^

OMG like why are you here? @Noceur and @Adira HUH!

just kidding XD

also Both of you great characters ^^

one thing Adira (and I know the story I LOVE THE STORY!) who do you want to pair your character with or do you just want to leave it blank and let life choose for you or mostly the rp XD

and two you guys can post I post something to help you post its under my character sheet XD

also we need guys -.- I hate it when we need guys XD

Hmm I must think.. I don't know, Whoever wants her i guess XD.Gosh darn it we do need guys

XD lolz yeah maybe Ill drag someone here or something! you guys to get some friends if you have any! that is JK

I can play multiple guy characters if it comes down to it I guess o-o (I had a strange idea with Cinderella's two step-sisters, if we can somehow fit them into the mix :P)

I can play multiple guy characters if it comes down to it I guess o-o (I had a strange idea with Cinderella's two step-sisters, if we can somehow fit them into the mix :P)

Its up to you and I love one of Cinderella's sisters! annabelle? I think her name was she was the red head one

and its up to you I'm not forcing you to play a buy character York

XD Don't worry I think I can manage multiple characters though I'll just apply for one male and as Cinderella's 2 sisters for now I guess (If they can't be paired with anyone, well... Desperate times call for desperate measures o-o)

XD Don't worry I think I can manage multiple characters though I'll just apply for one male and as Cinderella's 2 sisters for now I guess (If they can't be paired with anyone, well... Desperate times call for desperate measures o-o)

What you bring another fairy tail to love them?

XD well, yeah, though if that can't be done then I guess incest wouldn't hurt X-X

;ets just wait ok you two and I'll talk to you guys later ok thanks NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

okie! I'll just post the CS's and get posts up for them soon enough o-o (the male one goes first I guess)

XD I know I know, it was just better to fill in that spot while the idea was there :S

Status
Not open for further replies.