WHY IS 2048 SO GOOD?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say it's good, more so addicting. Though I'll admit it is quite fun, luckily I haven't played it enough to become addicted.

Because there's the right combination of luck and skill. O.O You can feel yourself improving, but you know you're not going to win unless a miracle happens

The closest ive came to finishing is a 1024 tile, a 512, and a 128. And then I goofd. Was a sad sad 5 minutes. ive started to play for speed now, just to see how far I can get with the shortest amount of time.

I would suggest left down right down left down right down. For speed-playing, you can stack up pretty fast.

Ive found something out that works pretty well for me, as far as getting started goes i just mash R+D until i usually have a 32 and then start building up on the far right column, smashing everything down as I go. It works waaay better than anything else Ive tried thus far

First try, got 1284 points. Why did I click the game? These kind of games are too addicting for me :( Now I will be playing it for hours every day for weeks!!! Oh well, had nothing to do today anyways :)

I beat my highscore today, new record is 14,368. help me ;~;

Capture_zps96882a30.png

I finally did it. Holy crap. I will never achieve this ever again.

EDIT: I kept going and I managed to get my score up to 34,588

Last edited by a moderator:
... How the heck did you do that o.O

I have been going on for three days, and I'm still not able to get above 6500 D:

... How the heck did you do that o.O

I have been going on for three days, and I'm still not able to get above 6500 D:
Luck. Pure and total luck.

Also there's a secret to doing it more easily.

... Damn you Shoggoth... Now I will have two games I won't be able to stop playing and can't win D:

Status
Not open for further replies.