Why Helloooooooo there >::::)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Hello and welcome to Iwaku, TC.
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
We had a TC here, once before. Did you eat that TC and gain his powers?
I'm watching you now! I am suspicious!
If you need help with anything, please do ask.

Anyway
Question?Where would I put an Avatar The Last Airbender RP????????

Well, if you want it to be a Jump-in roleplay (minimal character bios, mostly people just posting), then here.
If not, it will end up in fantasy most likely.

Hello TC, I have no idea what a Homestuck is! Welcome to Iwaku!

Yes
Good
People
Yes
Hello
I finally posted an interest check for an RP I've wanted to do.
It's not the avatar one I was talking a8out,8ut a different one 8ased on this anime a8out the pastry arts.
Oh and another small question.
If I wanted to tell people a8out a parodying project (like an a8ridged series) where would I post that? Just asking
Like if there isn't any specific place for that or you don't want people to post stuff a8out a project like that, then that's okay.
I just need more people for this digimon a8ridged that I'm planning on doing (need more people to audition for voice acting roles)
orz

[Oh and another small question.
If I wanted to tell people a8out a parodying project (like an a8ridged series) where would I post that? Just asking
Like if there isn't any specific place for that or you don't want people to post stuff a8out a project like that, then that's okay.
I just need more people for this digimon a8ridged that I'm planning on doing (need more people to audition for voice acting roles)]

You should post that in the advertise and afilliate section.

Thanks 8ro

/posted a new OOC for an RP in the modern section

I like this site
It's p organaized