Why Helloooooooo there >::::)

A

arachnidsGrip

Original poster
HaHa WhAt'S uP mY bRoS aNd SiStErS

Anyway
Ya'll can call me TC
I'm a roleplayer that was looking for a new site to join.
The old one I used to go on seems to 8e down and there is a chance it may end up closing so I decided to find a new one
This forum seems pretty interesting and cool!

RPs I like: RPs 8ased off of anime/manga,other shows, movies,or video games. Academy RPs,romance RPs, sometimes harem type RPs, Homestuck RPs, RPs set in modern day society, and sometimes fantasy.

Things that I like: Homestuck, anime/manga, more homestuck, RPing, Avatar The Last Air8ender/Legend of Korra, Cartoons, 88C Sherlock, Person of Interest, drawing, singing, a8ridged series, and some other things

Sometimes I tend to replace "b"s with 8s and sometimes I add a set of 8 exclamation marks,question marks, or if they are in a word, 8 sets of a specific vowel in a word.

It's parts of a typing quirk a homestuck character uses (my username is also based off a homestuck character)

Heyo TC! We have a TK and a XC now a TC, you must be their love child! Welcome to Iwaku and hope you like it here!

Hi there, TC, and Welcome, Welcome To Iwaku!

I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you.
Have a cookie if you wish.

MonsterCookies-4.jpg

YOU MUST WISH SO.

Okay, if you have any sort of question, please ask... you can also join us at the Cbox.... something tells me you may find it interesting.

Have fun and see you around!

*adjusts her glasses* Am i the only one who noticed to transfusion of 'b's' into '8's'?

Creative. Welcome to Iwaku.

Welcome to Iwaku, TC. You're gonna fit in nicely here, I can tell.

WELCOME!

Thanks for the welcome you guys
I hope this place is as gr8 as it sounds

hmm there are 8 o's in you're helloooooooo 8 :'s in youre >::::) you use 8 alot and your avatar looks like a... YOU HAVE A FACSINATION WITH SPIDERS DONT YOU!

OHAI! :3 I recognize homestuck, never read it. o.o I really should, huh..?

-blinks- Huh? Pft sorry sir but I am going to call you Termy >:u TC is too short mehhhhhhhhh = w= Welcome to Iwaky. Call me Raimy or Rina or whatever you would like ( and its appropiate )

I'M GOING TO PUNCH THAT QUIRK RIGHT OUT OF YOU.

Later. I am too lazy to do it right now. *Eyes. Point. Eyes. Point.*

Also, welcome to the community! 8D

hmm there are 8 o's in you're helloooooooo 8 :'s in youre >::::) you use 8 alot and your avatar looks like a... YOU HAVE A FACSINATION WITH SPIDERS DONT YOU!

ACTUALLY THE GUY IN MY AVATAR IS A HIGH,SORT OF PSYCHO, JUGGALO, CLOWN
8UT CLOSE ENOUGH

Well the quirk is a reference to a character in homestuck
who indeed sort of has a slight fascination with spiders (more the number 8 than the spiders)
I should
pro8a8ly make
her my avatar
8ut
my username
is the juggalo's trollian name in the we8comic
WHOCARES

@Cheimi: If you have the time to read over 6,000 pages then yes
Read homestuck
even if you don't have the time
still read it
it's really good
it's slow at first
but it gets better

I like this site
so many
welcoming people here

I said the same thing

I
yeah
I just found
that you can
change your username
I
Like that
ye2
Watch
Every other week I'm changing my username,title, and typing quirk to match the character the username is 8ased off of

I
yeah
I just found
that you can
change your username
I
Like that
ye2
Watch
Every other week I'm changing my username,title, and typing quirk to match the character the username is 8ased off of

Yeah it's a nice feature, but I think people would get confused if you kept changing your username no?

Yeah it's a nice feature, but I think people would get confused if you kept changing your username no?
Pro8s
Maybe I'll just stick with this one and terminallyCapricous