╱ Why hello— ╱

S

sᴏᴏʀᴜ

Original poster

Hello there lovely stranger!
You can call me Thea or even Sooru if you would prefer so. I am 19 years old and have been writing/roleplaying since I was about 13 with some breaks here and there. I simply love immersing myself in that world of endless possibilities, where my imagination is free to run as wild as it desires.~ I can comfortably write around 3 to 6 paragraphs, on occasion even more. My replies typically take 2 to 3 days, or if I am especially busy and such, it may come once a week. On rare occasions, you may receive faster replies.

Now, as for my preferences and such, you can read everything on my profile in the Information section.

I look forward to meeting and writing with you all, so do shoot me a message.~

I suppose that would be all— Have a nice day. ♥​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Eru
Hey there Sooru, welcome to Iwaku! :confetti: Glad to see another new member on Iwaku!

Just a small note, I'm guessing you used Black font in your post? It's a little hard to see on darker themes :3 You can check out this handy guide to see which colours work on all themes! RESOURCE - Colour Guide 2.0

• Useful
Reactions: sᴏᴏʀᴜ
Shoot— I hadn't thought of that. Thank you very much for pointing it out, Greenie, and for the kind welcome as well!

I changed the font color and I checked on the Midnight theme. It looks fine now, no? I'm curious though, is there any way to have the font color change along with a theme or should I always choose one color to fit all?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
No problem! :D

If you leave out the colour code, it will revert to normal, meaning someone with a bright theme will see it as black and someone with a dark theme will see it as white :3

At the moment it looks like this to me.

Capture.JPG

I see what I did now— I kinda used the Text Color option above to make sure the text was black without thinking that it may not fit the theme of other people.

Thank you again, Greenie! ♥

• Love
Not a problem, happy to help! And I can see the text perfectly fine now!

If you have any other questions or need help, feel free to ask! Hope you have a fun time here on Iwaku :D

• Thank You
Reactions: sᴏᴏʀᴜ
Ahh, I am relieved to hear that!

I promise, though with all of these guidelines I am not as lost as I thought I might be. And thank you once again!~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Welcome aboard, Sooru! I'm sure you'll find plenty of partners around Iwaku, no worries there! If you ever have any questions regarding the site, don't hesitate to ask!

Take this cookie :cookie: and enjoy your stay!

Hey Thea/Sooru, welcome to the site! I saw in your profile that you drew your own avatar? That's awesome! You should make a thread in Showcasing to share more of your art, if you have some. We also have a forum for free/paid art shops.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to shoot me a message.

Welcome to Iwaku Sooru!! I hope you are liking what you're finding. Your profile picture is great, awesome to see that you drew it yourself :3

"I simply love immersing myself in that world of endless possibilities"
"3 to 6 paragraphs"
You...I like you...Welcome anyhow from another new one.