Why hello there :D

S

Silverwolf

Original poster
Why hello there :D

Firstly, thanks for taking the time to open my thread and read this :D

Secondly, hello ^_^ I'ma little shy as this is my first RP site EVER O_O but I'ma going to jump in :)

I'm a 16 year old girl, just finished GCSEs and I love writing, but often suffer from lack of inspiration with my own, so I've averted to RPs for a while to try and harness some inspiration from all you gorgeous writers #^_^#

Now, to business :D
I've copied some stuff from my RP resume to give you guize a rough idea of meeeeee xD

~~~

Gender You Prefer Playing: I'm up for either, whichever the roleplay needs more mostly :)

Favorite Genres:
Fantasy would be my favourite genre, all branches: Sci-Fi Fantasy etc but generic fantasy is probably my top favourite, though I'm open for almost all genres! xD

Genre You DON'T Like:
Hmmm... nothing I've come across so far has repelled me instantly: as long as it has a good plot base with room to develop and grow, and isn't excessively 2D, I'll probably play :D

Plot Candies:
Uhh... a great plot, for a start :) good characters to bounce off, I'm quite partial to some romance or developing relationships, as long as it's not the only plot line. I don't mind what sexes the romance is between though, I'll go with most stuff :D

Character Stereotypes: Ho hum... um, I'll try anything once I think, until I can specify more :)

Character No-Gos: Someone 2D, extremely shallow or particularly prejudiced, racist or homophobic. Other than that, I think I'm all good, but I'll update when I know more :)

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In:
Aurora 'Rhorie' Tarvis in 'Galleon of the Black Mast' xD

~~~

So yep, there it is :) A short introduction of me :D
Oh yes, I'm HIGHLY KIDNAPPABLE, by the way, so PM me if you feel like offering a newbie some experience ^_^

Right, I shall leave to to your wanderings now... Good day :D *tips hat and strides off into the depths of Iwaku*

Preferred Character Gender
Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Welcome to the site, Silver! I think you are incredibly awesome already cause you joined my RP, heheheh.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions feel free to send me a message.

B

BoredAsUsual

Original poster
Hi! :D You sound so fun. x3 Totally kidnappable right? Hahaha~ We should roleplay together sometime. I'm usually up for anything. C:

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female
Hello and welcome to Iwaku, miss Kidnapable! >:3

K

Kitti

Original poster
Weeeelcome, Silver, to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's a pleasure to meet you.
I hope that you have lots of fun here and it seems like you're jumping right in (I like that <3).
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
I look forward to playing with you.

D

DoomOtter

Original poster
Hello I'm okami, welcome to the site. Don't worry Not everyone here is totally insane, I meen I am but there are those who aren't. Anyways have fun, and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

S

Sir Basil

Original poster
Welcome to the site, Silver! I'll be your chivalrous kumquat knight, at your service.
When I'm not saving damsels, I'm a staff member on the site, so feel free to ask me questions!

T

The Butterfly

Original poster
I see you've already made yourself acquainted. Good, good. Dive into the shadow head first, with spear raised and teeth bared, I always say.

Welcome to Iwaku.

S

Silverwolf

Original poster
Whoops, just realised I have replies to uh, reply to :D

~Artifical Life~

Thankee for the welcome :D

Yes, much enjoying your RP, Art, and the fact you're the one that created it makes you awesome too xD

Thank you very much, I'll be sure to do that :)

~BoredAsUsual~

Firstly, love the username xD

Secondly, thanks for the... compliment? ^_^ You sound pretty fun yourself xD

Okey doke, I'm not gonna turn down an offer of a RP :) I'll PM you if I've got any ideas, and you can do the same :D

~Diana~

Thankyous, Diana, for ze welcome :D

And also, well done with Moon, Blood and Wolf's Bane, I am really enjoying it xD
In fact, I think me character Owen is going to meet yours very soon, I'm gonna turn up in Gendon very soon :D

~Kitti~

Danke for the welcome Kitti :)
It's a pleasure to meet you too, you seem lovely :D
Hehe, I try.
I will if I need to, ta :D
Me too! Feel free to kidnap me sometime xD

~Okami~

Thanks!
Oh, don't worry, I'm pretty insane too, so it's all good :) In fact, I think I've found a kindred spirit :')
But yes, it will be nice to talk with other [more normal x)] people too.
Brilliant, I will, danke :)

~Sir Basil~

Thank you very much, honourable Knight.
I understand that saving damsels is a fairly full-on occupation, but if I do get stuck, I'll be sure to enlist your noble aid.
I hope to roleplay with you at some point :D

~The Butterfly~

It's a good motto to live by I think and I appreciate your sharing of such valuable advice.
Thanks Butterfly :D
Oh, and I absolutely *love* your avatar, by the way, it's hilarious xD

C

Cosmic Orion

Original poster
Sorry it took me THIS long to get around to greeting you:

But to compensate I'll make my greeting FLASHY.

That's what I'll do to anyone who's mean to you~!

*Superawesomeanimepeacesignpose*

B

BoredAsUsual

Original poster
Sweetness. Thanks muchly. Love your username too. :D And I'll start thinking up ideas. PM you when I find something good. ^^