Why Asmo can't sell books.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Darkness, Feb 21, 2010.

1. "I accept your love for him, I just have no love for him."

2. FEBRUARY 9, 2017
    CAMBRIDGE SOMERVILLE MENTAL HEALTH CENTER
    BOSTON, MA

Erika was next in line for her cup of medication. She sighed and took the cup. Babydoll thought Ooh! Candy! Renegade said, Throw 'em back in the bitch's face! Slut bit her lip and rubbed her legs together. Can't enjoy the high without a good dildo. The last voice in her head, the original that the others usually ignored, just sighed and took the medication. She knew it wasn't going to help her, but shut the rest of her up for a little while, so there was that.

She thought about that Natalia girl as she sat in the recreation room and watched TV. Mentally, Erika knew she was fragmented, but that girl...she was beaten. And there was something else, too. Her old mental powers could sense something, even if she couldn't dig deep to find it. The old Erika still remembered a time when she would help anyone, including her.

Ugh! Why should we? There's no challenge! We don't get anything out of it! Renegade argued.

She doesn't seem very fun, Babydoll added. Bet she doesn't know any good games.

I can think of some games...but we have to wait a year. 17's the biggest tease. I'd rather tie down an orderly for my fix, Slut added.

This time Erika was able to exert enough control to sigh. She had to try and convince the other sides of herself. "Okay, guys," she muttered to herself. "It's getting boring here, don't you think? Punchy, how much fun do you think it would be to tear your way out of this asylum? And if we take a detour to get Natalia's records, it'll be even more of a challenge."

Erika smiled as Renegade borrowed the mouth. "Okay, that sounds fun. Any chance I can fight her?"

"Maybe." She had no intention of fighting Natalia, but best to make her happy. "Babydoll, let's make getting out of here a game. It'll be like a video game, but real."

Ooh! Fun! the childlike mindset squealed in her brain.

What about me? Slut asked.

"Eh...I'll stop by a sex shop on our way there," she said.

Works for me.

Let's tear this place apart, Renegade grinned.

With everyone on board, Erika stood up. She cracked her neck, cracked her knuckles, then thrust her hands out. The table levitated an inch off the ground, and she swung it telepathically into one of the orderlies. She may have locked away her old powers, but new ones took their place. Like telekinesis. One of the other orderlies came after her, but she tripped him up with a chair and angled her fist to connect with his face. A female orderly swung her club, but she caught it. She grunted in pain as a burning sensation traveled up her arm. The muscle in her bicep visibly grew. Taking a page from wrestling, she put the orderly in a chokehold, lifted her up, then body slammed her into the floor. The two at the door also raised their batons, and she pulled one of their card keys from their person. She caught their weapons and crossed their arms. She grabbed one's collar and pushed him into the wall, swinging her leg back and kicking the other, then flipping the first over her head and into the other.

"Whoo, this is fun!" she cackled, kicking the door open and making a turn for the offices. She found the door and snuck in, flipping through files. Anything that wasn't Natalia she threw on the floor, not really caring about the hours it would take to fix it all.

"Here it is! I found it! What do I win?" Babydoll yelled excitedly. Erika turned to see an orderly inching closer to her with a stun gun. Her Slut personality smiled and licked her lips. "Ooh. Tingly."

She threw the file and distracted him with files in the face. She spun and broke his arm, twisted him around, and kicked him back against the desk. She smiled and ran up another corridor, then another, travelling up the stairwells and to the top floor. She came to a window and telepathically threw a fire extinguisher through a window, shattering it, and jumped out.

On the roof the Puck laughed to himself as he watched Erika run down the street. "Oh, the Hatter runs to find her Alice! Of laughter, lust, sense and malice. Mayhap madness is truly what's best, to put our Lost Souls on their worthy quest."

3. Pausing after Erika's escape for a refresher on the next scene. Ended with Puck watching Erika leave, referencing again Alice, the Hatter, and Lost Souls.

4. Can we recycle that 5% of unemployed people and stop world hunger?

5. I dun get it...

6. I blame your age.

7. I don't get it either. And again, who's Asmo?

8. That's what I'm trying to figure out.

And who this Greg guy is.

9. WHO THE FUCK ARE ALL OF YOU PEOPLE, ANYWAY.

I DON'T KNOW WHO ANY OF YOU AAAAAAAAARE.

10. Fragments of your imagination.

You're alone.

11. I KNEW IT. I FUCKING KNEW IT.

THEY TOLD ME I WAS CRAZY, BUT IT WAS ALL TRUUUUUUUUE.

12. Who's Greg?

13. GREG'S NO-ONE; HE'S NOT REAL. NONE OF YOUR ARE.

GET THE FUCK OUT MAH HEAD, STRANGE VOICES.

14. so what game/thingamabob is this off?

15. WHAT'S A WMD? Women Meeting Dogs? D:

16. Wet Men [can't] Dig.

17. White Men (can't) Dance?

I'M PLAYING WORD-GAMES WITH THE VOICES. HOSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII--

18. Real Lives

Or its other name "YOU GON GET BORN IN CHINA/INDIA/SOME SHITHOLE IN SOUTH AFRICA, GET YOUR ASS READY COS IT GON GET RAPED AND GOITERED"

Seriously, it's like, most of the time your character's gonna get goiter, and whether it's a he or a she, you gon get raped.

It's sort of addicting though, fuck knows why.

19. Dorkness just likes being raped that's all.