Who's this?

• Thread starter An Unknown Warrior from an Unknown Land
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

An Unknown Warrior from an Unknown Land

Hello guys I'm An Unknown Warrior from an Unknown Land, kind of a long name so you can honestly call me whatever you want. Make your own name for me that's your challenge.
Anyways I'm new to the site but I'm not new to roleplaying, I have been roleplaying since 2012 and while I feel my skills are decent enough I still have a lot to learn from all of my future fantastic partners. I have seen what some of you guys can do and I'm astonished. But enough about that.
I would really like to hear some ideas and give out some ideas of my own, so if anyone can shoot me a quick message and we could start talking about any of our rp ideas and get into one that would be great. See you guys soon.

Hello there, Unknown :) Welcome to Iwaku! Glad you found us :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Otherwise, happy roleplaying :)

Hello and welcome, Unknown! You were once from an unknown land, but you're now from Iwaku, and we're glad to have you. :D

Hey there, Unknown, and welcome to Iwaku! Five years is a good amount of experience to be drawing from, I think ^.^ Though, there is definitely always more to learn, and hopefully this is will be a good place for that for you.

We have a handy guide for newbies pinned at the top of this subforum. If you haven't already checked that out, it has lots of good information for people starting out and covers the basics of the forum really well ^_^

Welcome aboard, Warrior! Take this cookie. It's not special, but it does taste good and I think it provides newbies with good luck. So. Here!

Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to iwaku! Hmm...a name...interesting challenge. Uwul? anyway.... I'm sure you'll find everyone here is pretty helpful and friendly. Settle in and let us know if there is anything we can do or any questions we can answer. We are here to help! and...most importantly...HAVE FUN!!

Whew, I wish I had known I could have a title as a name. I love it.
I'd be something like 'Villains, destroyer of worlds, master of the universe, best waifu NA'

Status
Not open for further replies.