Whoop! Blergh

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
W

WhoopDau

Original poster
Hello, people who will read this.

My name is WhoopDau, my reason for the name was because it's kind of like the sound I usually make when excited. Noises vary. I'm socially inept, shy, and quite introverted in real life. This has lead to many embarrassing moments in my life, some of which I laugh at today. But because of this, it motivated me on improving said social skills, which is why I'm here now. I also just find writing and roleplaying enjoyable and relaxing.

I'm not that new to the roleplaying business, but I also won't say that I'm an expert at it either. Being completely honest, I have no confidence in my grammar at all, and would very much appreciate it if you were to correct me.
Thanks in advance to anyone in the future. I don't think my spelling's that bad. But if I do misspell something, then it's probably autocorrect. Or just my mistake, after all, I'm human...I think.

As for preferences, I am not particularly picky when it comes to the genre, as long as I find it interesting. Though I do hesitate before roleplaying in horror. When it comes to characters, I would pick the gender according to wether the genders are equal or not. I like to choose the minority of the two. But if equal, than I choose whatever I feel like during that day. I don't really play as heterosexuals or homosexuals, I find it easier to play as someone who doesn't care what's under their partner's pants. For personalities, I don't really keep track.

Hope this wasn't too lengthy! Whoop derr~<3

Hi there Dau! :3 Welcome to the site!

Thanks for the welcome. I appreciate it very much!

Welcome to your new, twisted family! <3!

hello.. welcome ! ^^ im new here my self too..

I love you people already, thanks for the welcomes!

Welcome to the madness xD enjoy your stay here