Whoop! Blergh

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by WhoopDau, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Hello, people who will read this.

My name is WhoopDau, my reason for the name was because it's kind of like the sound I usually make when excited. Noises vary. I'm socially inept, shy, and quite introverted in real life. This has lead to many embarrassing moments in my life, some of which I laugh at today. But because of this, it motivated me on improving said social skills, which is why I'm here now. I also just find writing and roleplaying enjoyable and relaxing.

I'm not that new to the roleplaying business, but I also won't say that I'm an expert at it either. Being completely honest, I have no confidence in my grammar at all, and would very much appreciate it if you were to correct me.
    Thanks in advance to anyone in the future. I don't think my spelling's that bad. But if I do misspell something, then it's probably autocorrect. Or just my mistake, after all, I'm human...I think.

As for preferences, I am not particularly picky when it comes to the genre, as long as I find it interesting. Though I do hesitate before roleplaying in horror. When it comes to characters, I would pick the gender according to wether the genders are equal or not. I like to choose the minority of the two. But if equal, than I choose whatever I feel like during that day. I don't really play as heterosexuals or homosexuals, I find it easier to play as someone who doesn't care what's under their partner's pants. For personalities, I don't really keep track.

Hope this wasn't too lengthy! Whoop derr~<3

2. Hi there Dau! :3 Welcome to the site!

3. Thanks for the welcome. I appreciate it very much!

4. Welcome to your new, twisted family! <3!

5. hello.. welcome ! ^^ im new here my self too..

6. I love you people already, thanks for the welcomes!

7. Welcome to the madness xD enjoy your stay here