Who will win?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternalsinger13

Edgenoble
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
I am a fantasy lover all the way. I'm willing to try new things though. My favorite types are medieval plots, forbidden romances, and plots with a lot of action. (My favorites are Slave X Master, Royalty meets Commoner, Kidnapper X Captive, overall just forbidden romance that's included in most plots I have set up^^)
Hello there. I'm Eternalsinger13, but most just call me Singer. Of course, I am here looking for a partner. Here's my plot:
The secret weapon of the slayers, sent to capture a rabid vampire who has been evading the organization for almost two years while still managing to kill off other slayers. Who will win?

I can play either role, as I have a character for both; this is an old story plot I had been writing in my creative writing class. I hopefully will have multiple people interested, at least two, so I may have the chance to use either role. If you have any other plot to mix in, feel free to mention it.

Just a few requirements:
. please try to write at least two paragraphs (or the equivalent of this post), and post often (at least once a day if possible)
. be open-minded and friendly, as I often talk to my partners almost as much as I roleplay with them
. Try to put out some ideas and plot twists every so often; I always love hearing the ideas of others, and will never turn down a chance to add in something new.

If you are interested, please post or pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.