Who the heck is this?!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
E

Ekaetriana

Original poster
I don't do this introduction thingy...I really don't, at least not very well. Uhh...I guess this calls for using the survey.

I found this site while looking for active roleplaying sites....obviously. Couldn't get more obvious. I used to be a part of Roleplayer's Guild, but I had some man drama and long absences and I really don't feel like going back and pretending to be someone else again- how many identities can one girl have? Too many.

It actually has taken me a week just to make this post. When I first came, the message boxes were broken, and I emailed an admin for help. >.>

<.< AHEM.

I have been roleplaying for six years. I am in training to be a game developer. (Working on a visual novel currently). I am an artist and writer. My hobbies include job hunting, chores, petting adorable animals, using tarot cards, doing paranormal investigations, researching whatever, and playing video games like Fallout New Vegas, Oblivion, Skyrim....wait not Skyrim. My computer sucks too much for that. Which reminds me, it doesn't make much sense that I can't play Fallout 3 but I can play Fallout New Vegas with high graphics...da faq.

FOREVER SUCKY COMPUTER

Uhhh I'm random, forgetful and stupid, but please don't get the wrong idea. I am very
(edited after reading moar!) capable of writing detailed posts with proper spelling/grammar and even my Yahoo Messenger roleplays contain at least eight sentences a post. Because I like writing. I CAN'T STOP WRITING.

What nicknames do you like to be called?
Katie is my real name, but it is actually my nickname as well. Yeah that's right.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I am female, age nineteen.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, Furry, Childhood (playing as a child), Adult Content roleplay.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
I love playing evil females, or females that lie or aren't what you'd expect them to be. I also like to play as a child character.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
How about Angry Marines bringing me boxes of Space Kittens after they killed some Sparkling Vampires that were fighting with Wolf Packs?

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
F is for Friends who do stuff together~

No, that's not it. I don't have a favorite song...I like them all! I have too many favorite songs! Do you want me to start listing? I don't think you do, it would take up too much space and bandwidth.

Anyway, I'm glad to have found this active forum and am verrrry excited to join and create some roleplays. Finally I can roleplay in peace. Nice to meet you. Pika pii.

Welcome to Iwaku, Ekaetriana!

Glad to have you with us!
You love writing? Damn you'll fit in nicely here!

If you need anything, please let us know!

Welcome to Iwaku, Ekaetriana!

Glad to have you with us!
You love writing? Damn you'll fit in nicely here!

If you need anything, please let us know!

Thank you very much. I figured it would be nice to hang with fellow writers.

Yeeeeeeeees.......!

WELCOME TO IWAKU, EKA!

I shall call you like that, if such name is okay.
OTHERWISE, I SHALL DO, ANYWAY.

I'm Selenite, the nice cookie bringer lady!
Not that nice, but, here we roleplay, right?

I happen to have a lot in common with you! Fellow Oblivion lover! Owner of a sucky computer! Interested in the occult! Likes to write! Likes to play! Likes to keep acceptable grammar! Likes... eh, likes to draw and do art- I LOVE art, too! Has been in the Roleplayer's Guild! Likes animals! Likes smut!

...LIKES COOKIES?
YESH?

red-velvet-cookies.jpg

...LIKES ME.
(I like me.)

Cookies are for you, to celebrate your arrival!

I wish you have fun, and see you around- hopefully in some roleplay!
:D

I think I'm in love.

But I'm not a lesbian...or am I? But seriously now, thank you. I DO like cookies! : D I will be in roleplays soon. : 3

Pi? Pika Pika! ^W^

....Don't question that.

Welcome to Iwaku, Ekajfnejfnjkygkkyerjeng. Or Ekae, for short, yes? Hopefully? My name is Iliana, and I too, have a sometimes sucky computer. >.> *Shakes a fist at it.*

It's a pleasure to have you as a part of the community. If there is anything you may need, just bother me or another one of these Blue people, and we will be glad to help you. Enjoy yourself here. Don't spill anything in the cbox. Gibs has to clean that stuff.

Thank youuuuu~

You can call me Eka, or my actual name Katie, or whatever you want....

I'll do my best to get along with everyone. :3

Nice to have you about, Eka. And believe me when I say I understand pulling up stakes due to drama. I had something similar happen ....when I was your age. Crap. Now I feel old.

Anyways.

Wilkommen! Most of the folks hereabouts call me Ric, a few call me Apoc.

Thank you for the welcome! It's strange, I feel old right now when I think back to my youngest roleplays at age 14.....

I'm 27 and started RPing at around 17. You're only making it worse.

That was not in any way an injunction, Eka. Just an observation. You, Meine Freundin, practically reek of "good people."

.....that doesn't sound as complimentary as I meant it to. But fuck it, I'm leaving it.

Thank you....I like explosions as long as I am not exploding!

Welcome to Iwaku!

Its great to have you here!

My Name is Tetsuri, the Neko at your service.

If you need any help, feel free to ask.

Other than that, please enjoy your stay here and have fun. ^_^

Thank you! I was wondering if I was going to get a neko on my page or not.

Hey newcomer, I'm a newcomer too, just here to get enough posts to make a group. Soooo...you're welcome for being used. ^^