Who knows you roleplay?

Who knows you roleplay?

• Everyone! Family, friends.. It's general knowledge I roleplay.

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Most people, but it's not something I actively discuss.

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • A few friends or two.

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Only close friends.

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • I don't tell anyone I RP.

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • I don't roleplay??? what is a roleplay??

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only person that knows was my girlfriend. Who is now an ex girlfriend. I explained it to her like I was writing a story, because she couldn't comprehend.

Edit: I have some friends in a Skype group I first started RPing with 2 years ago. I wouldn't count them though since I met them through RP

Unless the conversation magically steers in that direction, I have a "You don't ask, I don't tell" policy going on. With that noted, only my siblings who rped back in the day know that I rp and that's it.

Reactions: King
Most of my friends know I roleplay because I talk about this site way too much ^^;

I used to go on RP sites all the time on those laptops they'd provide in highschool, so everyone in my classes knew me as "that nerd that enjoys writing". Not saying that's a bad thing mind you. To friends I'll say I RP but to family I just refer to it as being a part of a "creative writing group", if only because I'll assume that they will assume that it's the naughty version of RP.

I have to call it "collaborative writing" or they think I'm running sex websites.

I mean, I WILL BE. But... not the kind they're thinking. 8D

Ey if you need a performer for that sex website, hit me up, I'm available.

Status
Not open for further replies.