Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Razilin

Original poster
Because you know you have them.

Admit it.

I don't judge.

Actually, I do, but only if I think the waifu/husbando is hot enough. Not that fact that you have a waifu/husbando.

Notably, this doesn't have to only be anime/manga. There seems to be an unusual movement to involve live-action stuff these days, too....

Diana's_Sword_Stance.jpg

Saber (Fate/Stay Night franchise)

Elegant, beautiful, badass.

So, it turns out King Arthur (at least in the Nasuverse) is a chick. And a cute one, too. Who is hands down one of the most badass heroines in her franchise...and probably one of the top three badasses period (sorry, but even being as cute as she is, she doesn't hold up a candle to the Ultimate Bro, Iskandar. And Zero!Berserker is just insanely OP...and awesome doing it.)

This waifu hits all the good points: cute, powerful, a superb warrior, and can kick ass in both a dress and a suit.

And she's got balls.

She faced down a machine gun-wielding enemy with a sword and jousted another foe riding a magical chariot...on a motorcycle.

She jousted a magical super chariot with a Yamaha V-Max.

Its some pretty good product placement, to boot.

latest

Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)

...Aaaand yet another beautiful badass.

So there are (a pair of) reasons why I heart this chick.

Surprisingly, a lot of them are related to the fact that the Yellow Trailer alone has all sorts of great fighting/martial arts movies references like fucking Jackie Chan's Gorgeous.

Yeah, one of my all-time favorite movie fights - ever - was Jackie Chan vs. Bradley James Allen in Gorgeous, which to this day, still holds up as one of the best examples of fight choreography period.

And Yang did a great homage to it in the Yellow Trailer. To awesome club-style music.

Hotheaded, bold, and brave (and busty and hot), Yang is fiercely loyal to friends and family, a real knockout (often literally, as she's the punch-first-ask-later type).

I fully expect a Luke Skywalker-esque robot arm upgrade in her future. That shoots things.

Also, her voice actress is also super hot.

latest

Nanoha Takamachi (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha franchise)

Okay, so let's get this straight and make it very, very clear:

The Nanoha anime is a lot of mediocre, if not outright nonsensical.

That being said, the characters a fucking awesome.

The story and universe is the kind of strange, nonsensical trainwreck that happens when a first-time fanfic writer or first-time D&D DM tries his hand at world-building. They start off with a simple, solid idea, and then just start tacking on all sorts of random stuff onto it, just because they thought it would be cool at the time. With no regard for if it makes any internal sense to do so, or any regard for giving foreshadowing to these new developments.

Nanoha (the show) began as a typical magical girl show in the vein of Cardcaptor Sakura. It ends as a weird (and awesome) marriage of Dragon Ball Z, Star Trek, and the Green Lantern Corps.

Reason why Nanoha (the character) is a waifu?

Like the two women above, she is an all-out badass. Unlike other magical girls who focus on their friendships, power of love, boyfriends, and I just want to be normal again! woes, Nanoha Takamachi thought, "Holy shit, I'm a fucking magical girl! I'm a fucking superhero! This is fucking awesome!" and took full responsibility - she trained her powers with gusto and even turned her superheroing into an actual job...as part of a magical superheroic intergalactic military organization (which, I presume, gives her a rank-based paygrade, veterans benefits, and a shit-ton of paperwork when not saving the galaxy).

So she's basically the anime version of Green Lantern.

This is hardly a bad thing.

In fact, when I summarize this show to people, my go-to phrase is:

"Its what happens when Sailor Moon fights Dragon Ball Z-style battles while dressed up as Gundam and eventually joins the Green Lantern Corps to defend the United Federation of Planets."

What part of that doesn't sound like a good time????

f198736d.jpg

KOGITSUNEMARU
BEST QTPIE​

Reactions: Razilin
FavKTqY1IAoadPNsQyRrx1coNZ_c_ssykSwlvePJa5brhZUF5SXk46Eu-Kf-6PbUDV9hp8tKL8uGQv1QLyFHWP0G0H3K-5jNdVymRZhHLfs7NpDFtCxF04kMPRcFHf81bX3-92QJ66uBRWsR6BJml4I_j0N6Lw=w393-h374-nc

Morgiana
Little Miss Badass in a nutshell. She's ridiculously strong and fast enough to punch or stomp craters into the ground or catapult guys. She's the one who bridal carries her love interest instead and that just cracks me up.​

latest

Esdeath. Busty Military waifus are best waifus!

Related to the above:

Saber_protagonist_extra.png

Saber Nero, becaus Blonde Busty Military Waifus that are also emperors are even better!

tumblr_static_shiro__.jpg

Shiro, the cutest psychopath on this good Earth.

• Love
Reactions: Weegee
Because you know you have them.

Admit it.

I don't judge.

Actually, I do, but only if I think the waifu/husbando is hot enough. Not that fact that you have a waifu/husbando.

Notably, this doesn't have to only be anime/manga. There seems to be an unusual movement to involve live-action stuff these days, too....

Diana's_Sword_Stance.jpg

Saber (Fate/Stay Night franchise)

Elegant, beautiful, badass.

So, it turns out King Arthur (at least in the Nasuverse) is a chick. And a cute one, too. Who is hands down one of the most badass heroines in her franchise...and probably one of the top three badasses period (sorry, but even being as cute as she is, she doesn't hold up a candle to the Ultimate Bro, Iskandar. And Zero!Berserker is just insanely OP...and awesome doing it.)

This waifu hits all the good points: cute, powerful, a superb warrior, and can kick ass in both a dress and a suit.

And she's got balls.

She faced down a machine gun-wielding enemy with a sword and jousted another foe riding a magical chariot...on a motorcycle.

She jousted a magical super chariot with a Yamaha V-Max.

Its some pretty good product placement, to boot.
... You just described my Waifu way better than I could have! XD

husbando 1: The devil himself. Guess I should mention why. He's surprisingly nice, campy, generous, hard working, determined, and look at him, he's pretty cute. Not to mention his devil form is pretty nice to look at half the time (couldn't find a good pic of that). If he's the king of hell it might not be too bad to be his queen.

tumblr_n89ioqzxVz1twippyo2_1280.jpg

Husbando 2: Sam Yao (He technically has no picture but have some fan art) Because he always brings me home safely. I'll always come back to him <3

tumblr_mj65nou51t1qmc2qko1_500.jpg

And here's a third just because. and trust me I could think of more.

Husbando 3:

Leon. LOOK AT HIS GLORIOUS HAIR AND TREMBLE!

Reon.(Rune.Factory.4).600.1572187.jpg

Last edited:
Waifu 1: My waifu would have to be her no doubt for a multitude of reasons!!!

mitsuru_kirijo_sketch_by_kr0npr1nz-d7r6yxv.jpg
ulVnwtm9Czs.jpg

And trailing in 2nd place are these two honorable ladies:
titania_erza_and_dem_UN_big.jpg

Sorry if you're disappointed but if you don't like my waifus then you must have unpolished taste-buds.

211987.jpg

<3

Reactions: Shiri
Hmph... this actually made me think a little bit...

My first virtual love/s were Lara Croft (Not the new one but the ACTUAL Lara Croft) and the major one. Blood Rayne or Rayne

164205.jpg

Second one... and this one I think I had for a long, long time and that was Metal Gear Solids very own Sniper Wolf. A character with a personality that almost brought me to tears when she died.

sniper_wolf_by_koyorin-d9nn8b0.jpg

And the last two I need/will devote to Samara from Mass Effect...

Samara4.png

and lastly Bayonetta/Cereza.

Bayonetta2_TheFeelofFun_1280-1410465486821_large.jpg

Bakura. Ryou, Yami, and Thief King.
ThreeBakuras.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy and Shiri
My No. 1 husbando is in both anime and live action and they are both good. :D
4338947-himura.kenshin.full.126996_zpsx3qycfye.jpg

An ex-assassin with all the good qualities of a reliable husbando. He's funny, loyal, and does chores. Kenshin is bae.

HkEHlFc.png

Older Iwakuans might remember how I used to have an obsession with catgirls. This particular one is probably the closest thing I had to a 'waifu.'

Major Motoko Kusanagi

If you don't know, then I weep for the soul who knows not the whisper of their ghost.

And not to be a creep or anything, but Asuka Langley?

Celia from Harvest Moon!

Mai Waifu *^*

Hmph... this actually made me think a little bit...

My first virtual love/s were Lara Croft (Not the new one but the ACTUAL Lara Croft) and the major one. Blood Rayne or Rayne

164205.jpg

Second one... and this one I think I had for a long, long time and that was Metal Gear Solids very own Sniper Wolf. A character with a personality that almost brought me to tears when she died.

sniper_wolf_by_koyorin-d9nn8b0.jpg

And the last two I need/will devote to Samara from Mass Effect...

Samara4.png

and lastly Bayonetta/Cereza.

Bayonetta2_TheFeelofFun_1280-1410465486821_large.jpg

I belive the keyword here is that you like clwavage

Status
Not open for further replies.