Who Doesn't Want Something Serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Laggy Lagiacrus

Original poster
I don't feel like doing something particularly serious, but I figured this idea might be a bit racy for the normal forums.

My idea is a ragtag bunch of misfits get together to adventure for some reason or other. Thing is, their adventure leads them through rather... Freudian... situations.
(Is that the right word? I don't know. I'm not a psychological person.)
Basically, this means that the gang (men AND women) are going to be put through some fairly embarrassing scenes. Humiliating cosplay, phallic weapons, more sexual innuendos than one post has room for, and less armour than you can't wave a stick at.
Basically, it's kinks and dirty-mindedness played for laughs. You can have the sexies if you want, but that's not really what I want to focus on. I'm just experimenting to see if this works.

FORM
[spoili]
Name: You know what goes here, right?
Gender: Male, female, and every other one you can imagine. Hell, if you can switch between them at will, you don't even have to put anything down.
Appearance: What your character looks like. Pictures are fine, but you should still put in a paragraph or two.
Personality: I'm not asking for Shakespeare, but try and be thorough.
Powers/Skills: Try not to go overboard with this - you're going to need to save some of the mooks for us. Remember - the dirtier the power, the better.
Weaponry: See above.
[/spoili]

CURRENTLY REGISTERED CHARACTERS

Richard Stone (Laggy Lagiacrus)
[spoili]
Name: Richard Stone (some people just call him Dick)

Appearance:
Richard is around six feet in height, and has a build to match. Tall and muscular, Richard's muscles are toned, and appear fairly well-developed.
Every muscle.
His shoulders are fairly broad, and his hands are large to the point where it is not unreasonable to think that he could crush you with only one of them and minimal effort.

Richard tends to style his hair practically, as opposed to having it done to compliment his looks. He chooses to have his black hair cut to a short back and sides, so as not to get in his way when he does whatever he does. His eyes appear to - quite literally - be blue jewels. Their worth has not been determined, but they seem to function perfectly well.

Personality:
Dick usually tries to appear to be a practical-minded person, and someone capable of leading an expedition. However, he usually fails miserably at this, as he cannot seem to consistently appear serious and strait-laced. He'll make jokes at the most inappropriate times, make references to his rather questionable sexual preferences, make puns so bad that they wouldn't even qualify as dad jokes, and is just generally strange. However, that is not to say that he can't get his act together when he needs to. It's just that he needs pressure in order to have his resolve hardened.

When he's not fighting, however, he seems amiable enough. He's not the most charismatic of people, and he's no scholar. But, if you just want someone to sit down by the campfire with and tell stories to, he's quite suited to the role.

Powers/Skills:
Dick is a revenant, though most of his body still functions the way it did back when he was alive. Undeath grants him the ability to survive most injuries and ignore pain, while still having massive stamina. However, despite these augmentations, he's still only as fast, strong, and agile as most teenage boys. Sure, he's durable, but he's not especially powerful.
Weaponry: The Tallywacker - a simple steel mace, with a special enchantment added to it. Whenever it''s used to bludgeon someone into unconsciousness, a tally mark appears on the handle.
The Tallywacker is also capable of compressing the bludgeoning part of the mace into two spheres attached to the end in order to provide easier storage.
[/spoili][/hr][/hr]

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful! Humour's always good. We've got too much drama going on already. We need a good laugh.
I'll give it a few more days before I post a Character Sheet, though. If it ends up just being us, we could just go one-on-one.

I am interested! *Waves arms around wildly*

Fandabidosy! Three's enough to start this, so let's get these sheets done.
I'll put mine in the starting post when it's done.

Name: You know what goes here, right?
Gender: Male, female, and every other one you can imagine. Hell, if you can switch between them t will, you don't even have to put anything down.

Appearance:
What your character looks like. Pictures are fine, but you should still put in a paragraph or two.
Personality: I'm not asking for Shakespeare, but try and be thorough.

Powers/Skills:
Try not to go overboard with this - you're going to need to save some of the mooks for us. Remember - the dirtier the power, the better.
Weaponry: See above.

My sheet is done. If you want in, you better do some posting. Because I am so ready for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.