Who doesn't love a demon butler?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alekai

Original poster
So as you may have guessed, I've been watching Black Butler lately. I honestly can't express how much I am obsessed with it! Unfortunately, Season 1 and Season 2 are the only two that are, not only on netflix, but that are also English dubbed, so they are the only two seasons that I have watched. I understand that the third season is on the FUNimation website, but I prefer english dubs when it comes to movies or shows in foreign languages. I find a foreign movie or show more enjoyable if I'm not forced to focus on the subtitles the entire time.

Anyways, back to the point. I love the two seasons that I have watched and would watch them over and over and over again if I had the time. And yes, Sebastian's voice is a huge part of that, as well as the fact that he's not just a badass butler, but also a badass demon, but I also love the storyline. I've never really been a big fan of anime as the ones I have seen tend to be immature or not appealing to my tastes. (No offense to those of you who live by anime. I have nothing against anime. It's just never really been my thing.) But something about the storyline of Black Butler has totally sucked me in and I simply can't get enough of it!

My request might not be what you expect. I do not wish to do a total mirrored fandom rp with Sebastian and Ciel and the whole crew. I want more of a parallel fandom. In other words, me as a demon butler and you as someone who has made a contract with my character. I love romance so I'd prefer my partner to play a female, but it's not completely necessary. And if we were to do that, your character would have to be a bit older than Ciel and Alois were in the show. So please, I'd love it if someone would be so kind as to fulfill my request and pm me. You see, I am simply one hell of a fangirl. xD

Ohohohoh!! Mee!! >< Sorry...
*Ahem*
I would like to RP with you if you are still looking for a partner. ^_^

I'll be willing to play this since this will have OC characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.