3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
this Game's pretty simple!

1) pick a person or character who ANYONE WOULD KNOW, but sshhh! Keep it to yourself!

2) people try to guess who you are by asking simple questions! Be sure to tag people when you ask them questions by using @username

Try to pick identities that you can be confident almost everybody of various interests, locations, and age groups would at least know of. Harry Potter, Eminem, President Bush jr., Charlie Sheen, think big names and mainstream images! Don't be a smug reference douche :(

Googling is a really lame way to win guessing games, so please don't <3

I'll start, but we can have lots of people guessing and being guessed at the same time, provided we use the tag system to keep it organized.

@Minibit

Are they a fictional character?

(Can we ask any kind of question except for "who are you?" or is it restricted to yes and no answer questions. Cause most times I've seen this game it has been yes and no answers only.)

@Minibit

Are they a fictional character?

(Can we ask any kind of question except for "who are you?" or is it restricted to yes and no answer questions. Cause most times I've seen this game it has been yes and no answers only.)
Any question except "who are you"

And yes, fictional :)

Are they from a book or movie/TV-series, or both?

Any distinguishing features? (ie, ones that get commented on a lot or are subject to caricatures)

Any distinguishing features? (ie, ones that get commented on a lot or are subject to caricatures)
Scary metal endoskeleton

Which genre do you belong in?

@Razilin then are you the hero/heroine?

Status
Not open for further replies.