"You'll never be alone."
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Anytime I have internet access, honestly.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Science fiction
Modern
Fantasy
Horror
Survival
Naturally developed romance
OC Fandom (ask about my fandoms!)
Font_Fix_.png

Do you enjoy creating new characters just because you can? Do you need a new character for your next story or roleplay, but you're not sure where to start? Do you enjoy using images to get the writing juices flowing? Do you just like hoarding character images? If so, this thread is for you, and anybody else who takes an interest.

Use the image below to create a character. You may use the optional form provided, create your own form, write an introduction for your character, or whatever else tickles your fancy or comes to mind.

84bb114d99bada7c0bbde506f2b3cc26.jpg

Name:

Species:

Personality:

History:

Equipment:

Abilities and Skills:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Other:
[/hr][/hr]​
[/hr]

Last edited:
Tally

"I hate ashes. That's a nice way of saying I hate the world, because the entire world is covered in fucking ashes. The ground, the sky, the air, inside my fucking shoes. And you know what the worst thing about this shitty-ass atmosphere? You can't even enjoy a good barbeque no more, cuz everything tastes like fucking barbeque, so actual good barbeque also tastes like everything else, you get what I'm saying? I'm pretty fucking sure if you set a guy on fire, he won't notice it until he look down and see half of his body is charred. The default smell is burned meat, burned air, burned grass, burned everything. After a while you stop noticing it, which isn't so bad, until you're reminded that "Oh yeah, I need fire for one thing or another", which then reminds you that this fucking odour in your nose ain't supposed to be there, you get me?

That's how we deal with shitty situations, us humans, throughout history, every time there's something too overwhelming and too horrible to bear, we get used to it and forget it's there, and just pretend like we were born into this fucked-up situation. The thing is, this fucking planet won't let us forget. It reminds us everyday that "Hey, remember how nice you could have gotten it, how fresh air and green grass and nice food and everything was just nice all around? Yeah, you fucked that up for yourself, didn't you? Good job. Congrats on creating hell on earth, assholes."

I blame the Sids. Fucking revolution and shit. Oh yeah, we ain't happy with this, we want more, this ain't fair. And since y'all high lords and ladies won't share your shit with us, we'll just have to share our shit with you. And what a all-consumingly epic shit it was. Burn the whole planet, you say? Nah, that's alright bruv, that oughta teach them. I'd trade my other eye to shoot the fucker who came up with that idea in the face. Actually, scratch that, then I wouldn't be able to watch the look on his face when I do it. Fucking dilemmas everywhere.

Shit, my there's fucking blood in my shoes. That fucker sprayed like a fountain, I didn't know even an artery can spray that hard. His heart must have been extra strong from all that nice food and fresh air in the Dome. Now I REALLY wish for some nice food and fresh air, just so I can spray the fucker that's going to torch me just as good. Honestly though, I wonder if that food and air also fucked his mind, too. Cleansing the atmosphere by pulling in the moon? Yeah, no, Dome air definitely fucked his brain.

I can hear them now, coming for me. Took them fucking long enough. At least I ain't dying to some rich asshole's Moon plan."

Last edited: