While Crows Feast on Flesh[...]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Canavar

Original poster
[...]I find the one that cries the best.

I'm into MxM FxF FxM, Futa, Ladyboys and most anything else that you can think of.

I post 1 paragraph to 3+ paragraphs. If I am given lots to react to, I will write just as much. I am very adaptive, but I will not play with anyone who only posts one liners. Two liners in the middle of a scene where the characters are constantly interacting (Conversations, sex, fights) I understand, but not as your general post length.

I can whip up a character for most plots quickly, but I also have a few characters that I will post in the gallery that have specific plots or are a little more developed. I try to only use a character in one plot, but I can use a plot a few times over.

My character is always listed first.

All plots can be discussed, and all are open to any gender pairing you fancy.

Current Cravings:
- Assassin x Innocent (Not the target, maybe the targets friend, or a family member, or someone that interrupts the kill)

- Assassin x Innocent (Not related to a job, someone that catches their eye on the street, and they begin to stalk)

- Beast Master x Friend (The Beast Master raises all kinds of animals, and has a secret - they have an evil wolf spirit trapped inside of them)

- Monster x Teenager (The Teenager is lost in a coma, and the Monster is a manifestation of the Teenager's fears and desires.)

- Monster x Teenager (The Monster kidnaps the Teen and takes them to a world that few know exist)

Something built around THIS character.

Sleeper x YC - This one is a little vague, because it has so many possibilities. MC moves into a new town, which sits in either a magical rift (In a fantasy setting) or a time rift (in a scifi setting) and when MC goes to sleep, they wake up in another world. Now, this world can be anything we want it to be.
**** A partner who wants to play multiple characters is preferred, because I am interested in playing both the "waking world" and the "dream world" ***

Always open to PM's for general chatting and brainstorming. PMing me with your own cravings or plots is always encouraged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Added a few more pairing ideas. Bumpity bump.

Still lookin', added a new plot, shoot me a PM if you're interested.

OMG, your into genres which please me greatly :D.

I have an rp idea that I think you'd like! Especially since I see you had two monster x teen plots and that's exactly what my roleplay is aiming for lol.

I am very much a paragraph rper, I've been known to write a book. If that bothers you I can tone it down but I find I get a bit ahead of myself at times ;-;.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if your interested maybe!

(( the girl in my signature is that main character of the aforementioned RP.))

Status
Not open for further replies.