Which is the right Final Fantasy Job Class for you?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seiji

Original poster

My Results:

You are a KNIGHT or SAMURAI!

The armored powerhouses, the Knight or Samurai job classes charge into battle wielding heavy swords or katanas, cleaving through enemies, cutting down their foes!

Ugh, I can't wait for this Job in Final Fantasy XIV!

• Love
Reactions: Smo
My Results:

You are a WHITE MAGE or TIME MAGE!
Supportive magic users keep their team alive and strong. White Mages are gifted with healing arts such as sealing wounds or even ressurecting the dead! The Time Mage commands the very laws of the universe by manipulating time and space.

You are a BLACK MAGE, RED MAGE, BLUE MAGE or GEOMANCER!

As a master of the arcane arts, the offensive mages command mystical powers on the battlefield. Black mages wield elemental powers such as fire and ice. Red mages utilize both elemental and healing powers (though not quite as skillfully as a Black or White Mage would). Blue Mages learn magical techniques from their enemies and Geomancers can control the very landscape that surrounds them.

full_357911646.jpg

…I feel like giving 4 possible choices defeats the purpose of the quiz o_e

Reactions: Ashi
My Results:

You are a CHEMIST, SCHOLAR or BARD!
While they are not very intimidating, Chemists, Scholars and Bards are a great supplement to any team! Chemists utilize handy potions, Scholars determine enemy weaknesses and Bards play motivational tunes!

That is quite the spread... So probably Scholar. I am smarts? Maybe?

My Results:

full_706202002.jpg

You are a DRAGOON
The Dragoon is almost as strong as the Knight but prefers to attack from a distance using his incredible leaping ability to fly in and out of battle, charging through enemies with his lance.

full_422094860.jpg

While they are not very intimidating, Chemists, Scholars and Bards are a great supplement to any team! Chemists utilize handy potions, Scholars determine enemy weaknesses and Bards play motivational tunes!

Well, uhh, ok. I'd like to think I'd be a bit more in the thick of things than that, one way or another. All of those really seem like soft options to me... I wish I'd gotten the Time Mage. That sounds damn badass.

Reactions: Minibit
full_706202002.jpg

You are a DRAGOON!

The Dragoon is almost as strong as the Knight but prefers to attack from a distance using his incredible leaping ability to fly in and out of battle, charging through enemies with his lance.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Results:

You are a WHITE MAGE or TIME MAGE!

Supportive magic users keep their team alive and strong. White Mages are gifted with healing arts such as sealing wounds or even ressurecting the dead! The Time Mage commands the very laws of the universe by manipulating time and space.

WHITE MAGE or TIME MAGE

Not really surprised. XD I typically play healing or support classes in games.

My Results:

Judging by the questions, is say they give this to people who appear to be level-headed, with leadership skills and more brain than brawn

You are a MONK!

Physically and spiritually prepared for battle, the monk's hands and feet are his deadly weapons. Through meditation and rigorous training, the Monk becomes one of the most useful classes in the Final Fantasy universe!

full_437562511.jpg

My Results:

You are a KNIGHT or SAMURAI!
The armored powerhouses, the Knight or Samurai job classes charge into battle wielding heavy swords or katanas, cleaving through enemies, cutting down their foes!

Reactions: Fluffy
Dragoon. I never did understand Final Fantasy's interpretation of the word Dragoon. Traditionally Dragoons were infantry taught to ride horses and if need be fight on horseback. They were also by large sword users not lancers, though Dragoons did add pistols when they were available

Dragoon. I never did understand Final Fantasy's interpretation of the word Dragoon. Traditionally Dragoons were infantry taught to ride horses and if need be fight on horseback. They were also by large sword users not lancers, though Dragoons did add pistols when they were available

I believe Final Fantasy Dragoon's differ because in Final Fantasy. Dragoon for them means 'Dragon Knight' or 'Lancer', I assume their incredible Jumping capabilities is to resemble Flying, just as their armor is to resemble a Dragon. The lance/spear....I would just guess is to resemble to piercing power of a Dragons claw/teeth?

full_422094860.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
My Results:

You are a MYSTIC KNIGHT!

While lacking the true physical might of a Berserker or Knight, the Mystic Knight wields enormous power by charging her swords with elemental energy. Even a heavily armored foe fears a blade empowered by lightning or fire!

Fancy.

I got Paladin or Samurai!!!! wow, I wouldnt expect anything else, especially since those are the only two 75 mains I had in final fantasy 11 hahahahaha

great quiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.