Where to post character bios?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Insa-Bot

Original poster
Is there any spot for this? I just want some totally random honest opinions.

If you are seeking to post a character biography together with a faceclaim of them (picture or art), the Characters section of Iwaku is the perfect place to do so. You may fill out different fields regarding character information for display as well or write their own custom bio. For future reference, the characters section is in the tab at the top of the page where you can see 'forums', 'clans', 'characters', and so on. There is a drop-down menu where you can select 'Add Character' so you can directly add your media.

If you are seeking to post a bio without any picture or media to reference your character's appearance, the blogs will be perfect for that.

If neither sits your needs, charahub.Com is free character hosting.

• Useful
Reactions: Insa-Bot
If neither sits your needs, charahub.Com is free character hosting.
Oh that's what I have! But the problem comes when I need to write out their appearances and backstories. The little boxes squish it all narrow and really long and its hard to read.

Oh that's what I have! But the problem comes when I need to write out their appearances and backstories. The little boxes squish it all narrow and really long and its hard to read.
Ah, yes, it does do that. If you can, try and get your hands on an invitation to toyhou.se. It's good pretty much JUST for character hosting. You even get custom fields!

Ah, yes, it does do that. If you can, try and get your hands on an invitation to toyhou.se. It's good pretty much JUST for character hosting. You even get custom fields!
Oooh! Yes I've heard of it but I doubt I've a friend that would throw me an invitation as of right now. I can make due with the blog system, it seems to advertise my character potential well. Now I sit back and wait for an rp request ^^'

Oh, good. =) You can also set up banners to advertise your search, if you're looking for more than one partner. My guide explains that a little bit.

Yes your guides are quite lovely. I enjoy how this site has many things explained by many people. It ensures clarity.

• Thank You
Reactions: The Mood is Write
Status
Not open for further replies.