Where Sakura has been all this TIME

C

Cosmic Orion

Original poster
So yeah in case SOME of you noticed Sakura has been missing for some time. I got concerned as I imagine some of you might have so I got her to clear up why she's been missing! Hope this alleviate some stress. Cause I know I was worried about what had become of her!

Sakura on FB said:
hey
I'm sorry for worrying everyone... I just don't have the time to keep up with my studies as it is and I'm not doing well both academically and financially. My family is stressing me out and I have a lot on my plate when it comes to engineering studies in general

I don't think that I would be able to handle Iwaku right now..

I was planning on trying to make time, but before I knew it, time ticked by and I hadn't even realized it until I read your message.

I apologize for vanishing and making everyone worry. Please just keep me in your hearts and I'll do my best to keep going forward.

I'll be back someday.

Right now, I don't really have enough strength to do all of this at once. I just got sick again and next week are my finals x:

I don't even know if this is the right school for me or if I have enough money for my next semester So right now, everything is in limbo for me. I know you guys will understand. I'll be back someday. Thanks for worrying. It means alot.

Hmm sorry to hear about that... But least we know, thank you Orion for finding out. Least we know she is ok and that is the main thing.

At least she is safe. -nodnod.- I was worried she had gotten injured or something.. |:
Thank you for sharing with us, Orion-sans. c: