WHERE MY INUYASHA PEEPS AT?!!!

• Thread starter Ðɘ ƪɩƞʠʊɘƞt
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ð

Ðɘ ƪɩƞʠʊɘƞt

HHEEEEEYYYYYYYYY GUUUYYSSS!!! It's me delinquent and I am on the hunt once again! But this time my muse really has turned towards the Anime called Inuyasha <-------(And if you don't know what Inuyasha is....ya'll need to watch it!!!) :D Okay! But before I go into what I am looking for I feel it necessary to share three simple things that have been irritating me as of late.
  1. Guys, please, for the love of everything pure! I am a multi-para through Novella writer. WHICH MEANS!!! My post are typically very long. If I send you a starter that is over 1,800 words long and you respond with something that is basically two paragraphs...this is basically my facial expression...
    post-37305-Krysten-Ritter-eye-roll-gif-D-IiWs.gif
    Honestly it is the biggest writing turn off for me! I love long detailed post! Don't just tell me that the wind is blowing, GET DESCRIPTIVE WITH IT!!! So for this specific plot I am going to be super picky with my partner! Sorry guys but it's happening too often that I can't...I just can't do it!!
  2. I am not on every day! I WILL SAY THAT AGAIN! YOU NEED TO HAVE PATIENCE! DO NOT CONSTANTLY MESSAGE ME ASKING WHEN I AM GOING TO RESPOND! IF YOU DO I WILL PUT YOU DEAD LAST ON MY RESPOND LIST.
  3. Have fun! Guys I know this rules make me seem intimidating but I promise I am a gentle giant :D I love making new friends and creating some intense stories!!!

Now then~ All that boring stuff out of the way onto the good stuff!

Recently I have been dying to create a plot involving Lady Izayoi (Inuyasha's mother) and the Great Dog General (Inuyasha's father) I want a plot where me and you answer the whole "HOW DID THEY MEET AND FALL IN LOVE?" Question everyone in the Inuyasha verse has been asking for years! I want humor, I want action and of course a slowly growing romance!

The character I would love to portray is the lovely Izayoi of course and I am looking for a partner will to be my Inu No Taisho!!!! SO PM ME GUYS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!!!

4064752541831731642.png

5064752541831731642.jpg

8857752541831731642.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.