Where... I'm I? (Limited spots! 0/7 taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AT-LOW

Original poster
WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM OF FAYBARROW

Plot
Three teenagers were taking a hike through the forest when they stumbled across a small ruin that appeared to be under investigation. Being teenagers they decide to and check it out, They sneak inside that ruin and begin their investigation. They rummaged around the place for a bit trying to see what they can find. What they dug up would change their life forever, it was a pendant of some sort. It gave off a weird glow that was all kinds of different colors. On it was a piece of paper that read "DO NOT SAY-" after that, it was just a mess of jumbled up letters. One of them decided to disobey the tags warning and attempted to read the mystic script. A flash of light emitted from the pendant and the next thing the three saw shocked them. They were in a forest, yes, but they weren't exactly 'home' weird plants and animals surrounded them this had to be a dream right?

Kalidas Foster is the son of this evil king and is the 3rd in line from the thrown. He disagrees with his family's mentality and wants to put an end to this chaos. Though he may mainly only care about himself and his crew he does want the people of his family's kingdom to be treated properly. There was next to no hope for him to become king the traditional way, so with a change of name and appearance he set off with his right-hand man (or woman) without his parent's knowledge. His goal is to gain a following so that he could overthrow his father and bring this kingdom back to order.

They soon come across each other when the group of teens gets attacked by a beast that Kalidas' team was hunting for money. The teens are saved by the other group and explain their situation, at first, Kalidas' group finds this hard to believe, but it becomes increasingly plausible when the teens say they don't know how to fight or use magic. They agree to help one another with their goals, the teens' goal being getting back home.

As they gain progress word hits the king that there is a rebellious group running about that is trying to stop him. He is very displeased by this, especially because of his suspicion of who might be causing this. What he does next is up to the person who rps him.(if no one does then I will :) )

Roles
*Kaden Rockwell (Kalidas Foster)*
A narcissistic prince that aims to put an end the decades of torture to his subjects.
*________*
Kaden's right-hand man/ woman (preferably male -can be either his guard, sibling, friend, lover, or mentor please specify in form)
*________*
A humble villager that decided to aid Kaden in his quest (preferably female/healer)
*-King ______ Foster-*
The corrupted and cruel ruler of the kingdom of Faybarrow (preferably a mage of any class)
*________*
The king's right-hand man and general
*________*
One of the three teens that found themselves in the kingdom of Faybarrow
*________*
one of the three teens that found themselves in the kingdom of Faybarrow
*________*
one of the three teens that found themselves in the kingdom of Faybarrow

A few rules and things to know

I'm not quite sure how sign up forms work on this site so, I'm just making them the way I'm used to doing it

No OP or perfect characters

When someone asks for a recap GIVE THEM ONE I'm sick and tired of people not giving recaps

Try to do at least 6 lines though proper grammar is not needed but, please make your post at least readable. I just want people to have enough information from each other to go off of. I am pretty lenient about this rule but, if someone consistently posts only a few lines that's when I'll say something.

You can make up to 2 characters

If you see any mistakes please let me know
smiley.gif

If you want a specific tagline for your character just let me know what you want and I'll replace the current one

I may edit this post so look out for updates

Your character can be any race you want but, it was to be humanoid and reasonable (no anthros)

Please be able to post one a week I want to keep this thread alive

If you want to be a mod or admin of this thread PM me

Got a problem or have questions? Ask here or PM me!

-more rules may be added if needed

Classes
Here's a list of suggested classes, you can make your own class but, I have to approve of it.
}Mages and sub-classes (note: mages get worn out after excessive use of powers)
-Elemental: Self explanatory, the user will be able to control things such as water, fire, the wind, etc.
-Necromancers: Can summon armies of the dead, the amount summoned depends on skill level
-Healer: Uses their own life force to heal others, must have a lot of endurance.
-Battlemage: Can summon weapons and armor from seemingly nowhere, must be able to fight with weapons or hand to hand combat can use some elemental magic
}Knights and sub-classes
-Paladin: Heavily armored men/ woman that ride on horses most of the time, Must be able to fight with two-handed or long weapons
-Berserker: Typically uses battle axes or clubs, they are the ones that usually charge first and tend to be hot-blooded
-Warrior: They normal are without a mount and usually wield swords or knives. They are best suited to close range combat
}Archers- These stealthy, but relatively weak individuals tend to hide in the shadows and strike when the time is right. They are quick on their feet but are vulnerable to close up attacks

Form
You may edit this for however you like
*insert image here*
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Name-[/BCOLOR]
Answer
-Age-
Answer
-Gender-
answer
-Personality-
answer
-Role-
answer
-history (opt.)-
answer
-Class + details-
answer
-Other-
answer

My Form
ba0a5e468c04747d1f913472b62573dd.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000]-Name-[/BCOLOR]
Kaden Rockwell (Kalidas Foster)
-Age-
-Gender-
Male
-Personality-
Kaden is rather sly and will often try to take advantage of people. he acts many for himself and does what's best for him, but is willing to help other people for a price. Kaden is pretty egotistical and prideful, he will often make comments about how great he is. He has not quite settled into his life as a traveler and complains a lot.

he's very friendly and kind towards most people. Kaden is very concerned over any of his friends well beings and will do anything for them. he loves to joke around with his friends and will often poke fun at them. he's very outgoing and doesn't mind speaking to complete strangers.

Kaden won't back down from a challenge he's rarely ever intimidated by anythings. he's brave and will gladly face what threats him. he tries to think things through and come up with a plan the best he can. Kaden never knows when to give up he will keep trying no matter what until he wins. he's a bit of a risk taker and is willing to risk most things just to win. it's every hard for him to admit defeat or that he was wrong about anything.

he's very forthright and will always speak his mind. he never lies unless it's for a really good reason or if someone tells him to keep something secret. He hates getting his hands dirty and will often complain if things get too tough.

He takes great offense when anyone questions or treats him as less the or equal them. He wants to be treated as superior to everyone else and will not accept over wise. He gets mad whenever someone doesn't treat him how he wants them to treat him. Kaden looks down on other and it is rare for him to see others as equal to him.
-Role-
He is the 3rd prince of Faybarrow

-history (opt.)-

Will reveal in rp
-Class + details-
Kaden is an elemental mage

Electricity: Kaden can control the power of electricity by either shooting it out of his fingertips or conducting it through an object. He can surge it through the ground though it is a little risky because it can injure others nearby. He holds small throwing knives which, He can charge with electricity before throwing. He can also charge conductive weapons and fight with them. If he is not wearing rubber he can seriously injure himself.

Wind/ Air: Kaden is currently studying how to use this kind of magic and, as of right now, He can only send razor-like at his enemies.
-Other-
None

img-thing

Name: Azlyn Oriana
Perso: Rebel-sweet, sarcastic, fight4right, curious
Role: One of the three teens
History: to be revealed.
Class: Back home, she is one of the secretly rich kids.
Other: Although she is a rebel, she can be a sweetgirl.

Status
Not open for further replies.