• Downstairs

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • In my lady's chamber ;D

Votes: 5 8.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kitchener-Waterloo, ON

I live with my roommate in a small apartment that is not downtown but is in the middle of two major bus route and attracts all sorts of people so it might as well be with how often the cops are around in this area. It's not bad but it's not the best. Better than a lot of places I lived in when I was in Ottawa though.

Reactions: Greenie
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

I live of the 7th floor of an apartment block in a more... Immigrant focused sector of the city. Scary shit happens man. Scary shit.

Reactions: Pahndemic
I always thought Ottawa looked sleepy compared to other places.. Hm. I guess I was wrong ^_^'

Second floor in a five-story building. No windows--well, technically, there is one, but it overlooks the interior of the downstairs storage room. So yeah. Pretty weird architecture if you ask me. I never know what the weather is like and can hardly tell whether it's night or day without going outside or looking at my watch. But other than that, the place is relatively nicer than the others I've lived in. No roommates, no noisy neighbors or industrial noise despite being in the heart of the city.

There's a stereotype of writers/nerds being basement dwellers but a lot of Iwaku is higher up than that! :o

Status
Not open for further replies.