Where do you internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

captchakiller

Original poster
We all have to hang out somewhere else beside here, right?... Right? So where else do you internet? Places like Reddit, 4Chan, FunnyJunk, 9Gag, Memecenter... and so on.

If you are a Redditor or 4Channer, what subreddits/boards do you go on most often? Which ones do you dislike?
Why do you go there?
Any places you don't like?

I used to be a redditor, now I just checkout r/builddaily when I'm bored in minecraft. I quit because I got tired of the fedora neckbeards with pseudo-intellectual conversation, and the hivemind maniuplating the vote system.

Now I hang out mostly on here, and I check Facebook a couple times a day because it's my main way of keeping in touch with my family. www.Springhole.net is another common haunt of mine; I CANNOT get enough of that site; it inspires me to keep learning and striving for perfection :3

Personally, I myself go on 4Chan. Honestly I think its a great place, and I like the posting style. It's always something new and fresh (sometimes), it's just easy to find something you are into. Boards I like are /ck/p/g/, because they all pertain to things I like (duh). Boards I dislike are /mlp/b/r9k/mlp/mlp/mlp/seriouslyihatemlp/.

HOWEVER NOTHING IS SACRED. I detest Reddit. Absolutely hate it. The only safe subreddits from my everflowing river of hatred are r/birdswitharms and r/photoshopwars. I just never liked the place. The posting is all wonky and retarded, the people are just even worse. Ugh. It's extremely biased too, the whole up/downvote system. Eugh.

It really all just comes down to personal preference. Mine just happens to be the worst.

Fuck. Reddit.

I interwebs here, Listverse, occasionally Facebook because of friends and family but I spend most of my time gaming, not browsing. >w>;

I'm literally always on Facebook since I don't have a phone, so it's the best way to contact me. I don't post all that much, but I always have it open in a tab. Otherwise, I've just recently gotten into Reddit, I frequent /tg/ /ck/ and, sadly, /v/ on 4chan, and then there's tumblr, YouTube, and... I guess that's it!

I am a bum haha. I'm either on here, reading a webcomic, or wasting my life on tvtropes finding either new games to play or webcomics to read...

I am internet on Quotev, Steam, or just plain out surf anime at pinoyanime.tv
And of course, there's the occasional gaming threads and topic here and there that I rant furiously on.

I check facebook daily to keep up with peoples.

I am currently obsessed with Flight Rising

I regularly snoop through /tg/

That's it. o____o I am too busy with Iwaku to really go anywhere else.

I like to read about movie news on Cinema Blend, and I like to read about general nerdy news on Geek Tyrant. (Huh, guess mostly I just read stuff.) Other than that, Facebook, and Iwaku, I just spend time on my online classes. I try not to spend hours on mindless web surfing so that my family feels like I'm paying attention to them. My step-dad and past 2 boyfriends constantly neglected me for their computers. >>; That, I do not want to put my son through.

When I need some silliness, I go to Macromeme for the random images.

Status
Not open for further replies.